During Zest Air’s inaugural flight to Kuala Lumpur last October 22,2012, they invited 9 Filipino Bloggers for a 3 days two nights Malaysia Adventure. Each blogger were tasked to explore and blog about a single state in Malaysia which was selected by the bloggers during the briefing held in Manila headquarters of Tourism Malaysia.
Putrajaya Pink Mosque
Each blogger has no specific itinerary but we are only allowed to blog about the destinations within the “Malaysian State” assigned to us.
Tok Bali Beach in Kelantan Malaysia
Equipped with some guide books, a map, our tired backpack and 10K pocket money, we parted ways the next morning after spending a night at the Travellers Backpackers Inn in Kuala Lumpur’s China Town.
Vegetable Vendor at Pasar Siti Khadijah Market in Kelantan
Golden Buddha Wat Photivihan Buddhist Temple in Tumpat
On our last day, we gathered in Kelab Tasik Restaurant in Putrajaya for our lunch and bloggers awarding ceremony. Finally, Our almost 9 hour long bus ride was worth the tremendous effort. It was not an easy task for all of us but this would be the only task that I would accept without any hesitation haha!
Drumroll Please!! Yay! I was awarded Overall Winner of the Bloggers Malaysia Adventure Contest for my posts on Kelantan State Destinations which includes :
- Pasar Siti Khadijah Market in Kelantan
- Murtabak : My Comfort Food in Kota Bahru
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport Review
- Places to Explore in Kota Bharu, Kelantan in Malaysia
- Visiting Istana Balai Besar – The Grand Palace in Kota Bahru Kelantan
- Istana Jahar : Museum of Royal Traditions and Customs in Kota Bharu Kelantan
- Vising Tak Bai Thailand via Malaysia Pengkalan Kubur (Kelantan) Border
- Wat Machimmaram Temple in Tumpat, Kelantan
- Visiting Wat Photivihan Buddhist Temple in Tumpat, Kelantan
- Tok Bali Beach in Pasir Puteh Malaysia
- How to get to Kelantan in Malaysia
- Nine Emperor Gods Festival in Kota Bahru Malaysia
- Hotel Harmoni in Kota Bahru in Kelantan Malaysia
- War Museum in Kelantan Malaysia
- Handicraft Village and Craft Museum in Kelantan
The Grandprize includes round-trip tickets to Kuala Lumpur by Zest Air for TWO; and a 3D/2N stay at the five-star Grand Millennium KL, Kuala Lumpur.
Melo Villareal at the Prime Minister’s office at Perdana Putra
Congratulations also to the other winners – Darwin Miranda Cayetano of http://www.trackingtreasures.net for the Most Creative Post ; Angel Juarez of http://www.lakwatsero.com for the Best Photo and Marjorie of http://www.livingmarjorney.com for the Most Unique Experience.
Many Many Thanks to Paul Edward Sison, Zest Air and Tourism Malaysia. I’m now excited to go back and explore other exciting destinations in Malaysia:)