Save 5 pesos every time you bring your reusable cup
You are probably familiar with Starbucks’ Reusable Cup promo in which customers can get a 5-peso discount every time they bring their cup or tumbler. Bringing reusable cup doesn’t only benefit your wallets, but the environment as well.
Also, Starbucks is extending their planner promotion until February 9 so better collect those stickers NOW! They are also launching their Valentine’s Day Starbucks Cards for a minimum activation of ?1,000. Available starting February 1 in all stores.
How To Avail the Reusable Cup Promo:
Take note the promotion is valid in all Starbucks stores in the Philippines. To qualify, customer must purchase a minimum of ?250 worth of any Starbucks product in a single-receipt.
- Starbucks Gift Certificates and Starbucks Card load/re-load are not qualified for this promotion.
- Each qualified single-receipt will be issued a promo coupon which will be printed along with each qualified transaction. Lost promo coupons will not be replaced. One (1) single-receipt worth ?250 minimum = one (1) Starbucks Reusable Cup Promo Coupon
- Customer must collect and surrender a total of five (5) Starbucks Reusable Cup Promo Coupons to redeem one (1) Starbucks Reusable Cup or one (1) Grande handcrafted beverage.
- Five (5) Starbucks Reusable Cup Promo Coupons = one (1) Starbucks Reusable Cup or one (1) Grande handcrafted beverage
- Coupons must be dated within the promotion period to be valid.
- Splitting of transactions to meet the required number of qualified receipts and coupons will not be allowed.
- Faded coupons will not be accepted.
- Single-receipt bulk purchase of any qualified Starbucks product worth at least ?2,500 will entitle the customer to one (1) Starbucks Reusable Cup or one (1) Grande handcrafted beverage. Customer must surrender the Starbucks Reusable Cup promo coupon.
- Should customers opt to redeem the promo, they may choose from the designs available at the store.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other discounts and promotions.
- 2018 Philippine International Pyromusical Competition Schedule And Ticket Prices
- The 22nd Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2018 Official Schedule, Ticket Prices, Travel Tips and More..
- Starbucks Brings the Future of Coffee with Hacienda Alsacia
- These Will Be Your Newest Starbucks Favorites in 2018
- 2018 Starbucks Philippines Planners: Everything You Need To Know