It’s Time To Enjoy The 22nd Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2018
Table of Contents
You must have been waiting for the 22nd Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2018 which will be happening at Clark, Pampanga on February 8-11, 2018.
This spectacular event is celebrated yearly and the spectators will definitely be in awe with the activities that will unfold before their eyes.
It is a four-day event that shouldn’t be missed for everyone will surely take pleasure as the hot air balloons fill the sky with color.
To further know more about how this event goes, here are the facts that you should know:
The final schedule is on February 8-11, 2018
Those who avail of the tickets for the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta will be experiencing fun and exciting activities. You can take selfies anytime and as much as you want to. You can also enjoy the foods and shop at the participating booths and don’t forget to check out these booths; Zoocobia and Oculus Archery. Other activities include skydiving, paragliding and sky activities such as radio-controlled aircrafts, dancing kites among others.
Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2018 Official Schedule of Activities
Heres what we know so far…
- Hot Air Balloon Fiesta is on February 8-11, 2018 at Clark, Pampanga.
- Gates at the Festivity Ground will open at 4AM.
- The hot air balloons will lift off around 5:30-6AM.
- Afternoon Hot Air Balloons Flights will be around 5PM if the wind conditions are favorable.
- Festival Grounds Closes at 8PM
- Final and Complete Event Schedule will be uploaded soon.
Here’s how to get to the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta Venue
- If you’re coming from Manila, take a bus going to the north then get off at Dau, Pampanga Terminal. There are two bus transports available, Philtranco (Telephone (63) 2 851-8078) and Victory Liner (Contact +63 2 833-5019 to 20 ; 0998-591-5061).
- Take a jeepney from Dau which will then take you the main gate of Clark.
- Take another jeepney from here going to the main venue.
By Private Car
If you’re bringing your own car or renting one, the drive from Manila will take an hour and a half. Here’s how to get there;
- Take the NLEX route then exit at Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga
- From Dau, turn left going to Angeles City then turn right to Clark Zone.
You can hop on regular commercial flights to Clark International Airport. Carriers that land at Clark are Cebu Pacific Air, AirAsia, and Tiger Airways.
Private Vehicle Parking Area
The coordinators of the said event will be providing parking space for private vehicles. Car owners are advised to see to it that the cars are locked and no valuables should be left inside.
Where To Stay
If you are staying for the entire duration of the Hot Air Balloon Festival, make sure to book a hotel ahead of time. Some hotels you can check out include the Midori Clark Hotel, Central Park Tower Resort, Azzurro Hotel, Royce Hotel and Casino and Widus Resort and Casino.
- Midori Clark Hotel and Casino (hotel info and rates)
- Widus Resort and Casino (hotel info and rates)
- Central Park Tower Resort (hotel info and rates)
- Click here to search for more hotels in Clark, Angeles City Pampanga
Camping at the Hot Air Balloon Festival Site
Camping within the area is not allowed so better get accommodations in the hotels nearby.
Where To Eat
There are a lot of good eats in Angeles, you might have a hard time choosing. Here are some of the choices for you;
- ANGELES CITY: A Place of Culture, Food and Discoveries
- Angeles City Food Trip Part I: A Taste of Local Culinary Fare
- Angeles City Food Trip Part 2: Indulging in Fine Desserts and Delicacies
- Angeles City Food Trip Part 3: Must-Try Asian Flavors
- Angeles City Food Trip Part 4: All Day Dining Favorites
How secure is the Festival Ground?
This is definitely a well-secured occasion that has adequate security personnel for your protection. There are authorities that will make sure that the balloon flights along with the other activities will happen safely for everyone.
Are we allowed to bring Drones?
Drones are a no-no during the Hot Air Balloon Festival 2018 due to security and safety purposes. Only drones with permits and clearance with the air traffic control tower are allowed. Hoverboards are not allowed too.
Prenup Shoot During The Hot Air Balloon 2018
During this event, engaged couples are allowed to have their prenup shoots with hot air balloons as background. This comes as a special offer for couples who would love this event to be a part of their special event.
How and Where to buy Hot Air Balloon Festival Tickets
Tickets can now be purchased online or at the gate of the event. The regular general admission ticket costs Php500/pax. Gates open at 4:30 am.
You can also buy tickets at the Air Ads Hangar office located at Andrews Avenue, Pasay City. You may also contact telephone nos. (632) 851-2450.
Here are the tickets prices:
- General Admission – PHP500 entrance fee (Gen Admission)
- VIP Passes – PhP 6,000 per person
- Hot Air Balloon Rides – US$ 350 per ride/person
- Tandem Skydiving – US$ 400 per ride
- Airplane Discovery Flights – US$ 150 per flight
- Tandem Paragliding – US$ 150 per flight
Please take note that ride tickets do not cover the PHP500 entrance fee (General Admission). A separate entrance ticket for the rides must be purchased.
Available Hot Air Balloon Rides
Hot Air Balloon Ride tickets are US$ 350 per person. Please take note that ride tickets do not cover the PHP 500 entrance fee (Gen Ad). Each participant will be asked to sign a waiver in the presence of a witness before joining the flight.
Guests who bought Hot Air Balloon Ride tickets will have access to the launch area. They can also chat with the pilots as they prepare for their flights! VIP ticket holders will also be able to enter the balloon launch patio and the air-conditioned lounge.
Discounted Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2018 Tickets
Senior citizens get the usual 20% discount as long as they present their senior citizen ID. The entrance is free for children who are below three feet in height. If they are above-said height, the ticket price must be paid in full. To avail the discount though, the tickets should be purchased at the venue’s gate.
For More inquiries, please contact:
Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta Foundation
Air Ads Hangar
Andrews Avenue, Domestic Airport, 1300 Pasay City
Tel: (+63 2) 851-2450
Fax: (+63 2) 836-2959
Save the dates and see you in Clark Pampanga for the Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2018!