Starbucks Unveils New Frappuccino Flavor, Brings Back Favorite Flavor From Last Year
As temperatures continue to rise in the Philippines, Starbucks wants to keep its customers in the country to stay refreshed and be ready for whatever fun and adventure the season holds. The company unveils a new Frappuccino flavor and brings back a well-liked flavor from last year.
Say hello to the new Pop’zel Coffee Frappuccino® Blended Beverage and the returning favorite dubbed the Roasted Marshmallow S’mores Frappuccino® Blended Beverage.
Pop’zel Coffee Frappuccino® Blended Beverage
Starbucks is bringing together two of our childhood favorites, pretzels and popcorn, in a delicious drink. Named Pop’zel Coffee Frappuccino® Blended Beverage, this new offering from the company comes with tasty popcorn and pretzel syrup topped with real caramel popcorn plus salted pretzel over whipped cream.
Roasted Marshmallow S’mores Frappuccino® Blended Beverage
Meanwhile, Starbucks is bringing back the delicious Roasted Marshmallow S’mores Frappuccino® Blended Beverage. Finished with whipped cream and more graham crumble on its top, this beverage is flavored with vanilla and layered with smooth marshmallow whipped cream, sumptuous chocolate sauce, and graham crumble. Customers will definitely be delighted with the return of this well-loved drink.
Available for a limited time only, these offerings can be grabbed beginning April 18.
Keith Cole, Starbucks Philippines’ marketing head said that these Frappuccino blended beverage are inspired by the personalities of the company’s customers: creative, fun, and bold.
“We have created beverages that match customers’ summer moods, handcrafted with flavors that blend sweet with savory or delight with the most exciting toppings,” she added.
That’s not all Starbucks is putting on the table. Here are Starbucks’ other offerings:
- Starbucks Kati Kati Blend – It comes with citrus and spice notes from Kenya and floral aromas and crisp acidity from Ethiopia. Drinking this delightful brewed coffee is a good way to relax during sweltering summer afternoons.
- Starbucks VIA® Iced Coffee – This drink has hints of citrus and a caramelly-smooth finish.
- Starbucks Reserve® Nicaragua La Roca and Starbucks Reserve® Costa Rica West Valley Yellow Honey – Giving these drinks a shot will give you a taste of different exotic coffee destinations.
- Banana Chocolate Danish – This baked pastry filled with banana and chocolate is a perfect pair of either a cup of brewed coffee or a Frappuccino.
- New Roast Beef Deli on Ciabatta Bread – Sandwiched between tender rosemary ciabatta are button mushrooms, slices of slow-roasted beef, tangy and sweet pickles, and finished with horseradish spread.
- 65% Dark Chocolate – Aimed at chocoholics, this single-origin chocolate bar was sourced from the well-renowned Malagos Chocolate from Davao.
Starbucks Frappuccino Die-cut cards and ‘Stay Cool’ card
Here is good news to My Starbucks Rewards members out there: the Starbucks Frappuccino Die-cut cards can now be bought for an initial activation fee of ?1,000. These come with new interesting colorways. In the meantime, members can now buy the new ‘Stay Cool’ card at ?300. These cards will also be available in Starbucks stores beginning April 18.
Starbucks Night Sky Reusable Cup
From April 21 to 22, you can now buy a Starbucks Night Sky Reusable Cup for only ?100 with every purchase of a Grande handcrafted beverage. You may also want to take advantage of the 10 percent discount on any merchandise.
If you wish to know more exciting news about Starbucks, you may head on over to their website (www.starbucks.ph) or visit their Facebook page (www.facebook.com/StarbucksPhilippines).