Brother Industries is a leading Japanese electronics company based in Nagoya Japan. The company is engaged in the manufacture and sale of office electronic equipment and supplies.
Brother 10 for Tokyo Challenge
Their ultimate goal is to produce and supply quality and innovative products to 44 countries where they already build their presence. “Brother is always at your side” – this slogan simply means that customers are always on top of their priority. Brother International believes that building relationship with customers creates love for the brand which result to brand preference.
About Brother Mono Laser Printer Model HL-1110
One of their most durable and cost effective product is called Brother Mono Laser Printer Model HL-1110.
This is already available in the market at an affordable price of Php2,990.
Other new line of product includes the DCP-1510, MFC-1810, and MFC-1815. All these new printer models provides a hassle-free technology and exceptional efficiency.
To promote their new Brother Mono Laser Printer Model HL-1110 product, they are now hosting a contest for their Facebook Fans.
Would you like to experience a 4Days and 3Nights trip to Japan during the Cherry Blossoms Festival?
Brother is giving away a trip for two to Tokyo Japan. To join the online contest, all you need to do is to just describe why you deserve a visit to Japan!
Brother Monolaser Printer Line
The mechanics of the promo are simple:
- Only Philippine-based Facebook users who are at least 18 years old are eligible to join the promo.
- This promo does not require participants to buy Brother Products.
- Participants needs to come up with the most creative 10-word statement explaining why you deserve to win the trip to Japan.
- PRINT a total of 10 pages (one word per paper), take pictures with them, and create a creative 30-second video.
- Beginning December 8, 2013, a link at www.brother.com.ph will show up and redirect participants to another site where they can submit their entries.
- You will also need to like the Brother Fan Page on Facebook.
- At least five of the photos must show a Brother Mono Laser Printer, eligible models are listed on the website.
- Qualified entries will be judged for creativity or theme relevance (85%) and online popularity (15%).
Starting December 8, 2013, you can submit entries to Brother’s “10 for Tokyo!” challenge for a chance to win a trip to Tokyo for 2 to Tokyo for 3 nights and 4 days.
Brother at your side
More details and contest mechanics are available on www.brother10fortokyo.com. For more details, like them at https://www.facebook.com/