Pahiyas Festival 2013 is definitely one of the most awaited festival in the island of Luzon. This 15th of May, 2013 expect a grand fiesta in the honor of San Isidro Labrador” – the patron saint of the farmers. Even the Pahiyas 2013 falls on a Tuesday, expect thousands of tourists and photographers from all over the world who will join the festivities.
San Isidro Festival 2013 Schedule
Heres the tentative Pahiyas Festival Schedule of Activities, stay tuned for updated schedule.
- Early Morning Mass at San Isidro Labrador Church
- Art and photo exhibit near the Plaza
- Grand Parade – A parade of Carabao’s, Floats and Street Dancers.
- Awarding of Best Pahiyas House Design and Decors in the afternoon.
- Best Lights Design during the evening.
- Fireworks Display & Band Performance.
If you cant find a companion for this trip, you can find a lot of tour operators offering Pahiyas Festival 2013 Travel and Tour Packages.