Good News! The Minions are Back at McDonald’s
You can now buy a complete set of Minions before everyone else by ordering it at any McDonald’s counter from June 15-20, 2015.
Its definitely one of the few collectibles that kids and even adults find hard to resist. The small, yellow, lovable goggled creatures are back—and they are out to take over the world once again!
Preorder Minions with Mcdonalds Happy Meal
McDonald’s reveals that the much-loved Minions will soon return in every Happy Meal. To make their comeback extra special, customers can now pre-order the complete Minions Happy Meal set in all McDonald’s store nationwide starting June 15.
Be the master of all 10 Minions Happy Meal toys and get them before everyone else. Here’s how:
- Step 1 – Visit any McDonald’s store from June 15-20.
- Step 2 – Pre-order the complete Minions Happy Meal set in the front counter of a McDonald’s store.
- Step 3 – For only Php949, each pre-ordered Minions Happy Meal set includes a Claim Stub Set for all
10 Minions Happy Meal toys and 10 Happy Meal food stubs composed of:
Four (4) Burger McDo with fries Happy Meals
Two (2) Chicken McDo Happy Meals
Two (2) McSpaghetti Happy Meals
Two (2) Burger McDo Happy Meals
- Step 4 – Happy Meal food stubs may be used upon purchase or until August 19.
- Step 5 – The complete Minions Happy Meal set may be redeemed at any McDonald’s store starting June 25—before the Minions toys are available individually in store.
Minions Happy Meal Claim Stub
With these simple steps, you can complete your Minions Happy Meal set before others even start collecting! Share the fun to your closest buddies, family, and loved ones. Kids and every kid-at-heart will surely enjoy the instant dose of happiness that only a Happy Meal and a Minions toy can bring.
Watch out for more exciting surprises that McDonald’s has in store for certified Minions fanatics! For more information, visit happymeal.com.ph, like the official Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/mcdo.ph, or follow @McDo_PH on Twitter and Instagram. #MinionsAtMcDo.