Shop Until You Drop with QR Scan to Pay
Table of Contents
PayMaya is one of the industry Game Changers when it comes to digital payments. Now, it is making holiday shopping easier with the PayMaya Quick Response Scan to pay technology. With the PayMaya QR Scan, you can now scan to pay any of your transactions using the PayMaya App.
Can you imagine the queue at most ATM machines especially during holidays? Apart from the long queue, I find it also very risky to bring to much cash. But the good things is that PayMaya now has cashless transaction options using the PayMaya QR code payments.
In partnership with SM Malls, Robinsons and Mini Stop, Each PayMaya user only needs a PayMaya app, scan the item’s QR code, and pay for the purchase at any QR Scan to Pay enabled cashier counter.
What is PayMaya QR?
PayMaya QR is a technology that can enable you to purchase goods and services by just simply scanning the merchant’s QR code using the PayMaya app. The QR code is a two-dimensional barcode that can be read by smartphones. It is a simpler and safer way for you to pay instead of manually entering the merchant’s data into your mobile phone.
Upon scanning, you can see the account details of the merchant and you can complete the purchase by sending the payment to the PayMaya merchant from your PayMaya wallet.
What if I don’t have a PayMaya account? How can I purchase using the QR Code?
It’s easy! Just create your own PayMaya account using these three easy steps!
(1) Download the PayMaya app.
(2) Register using your mobile number
(3) Load up your PayMaya account via the PayMaya load-up channels.
You may also visit www.paymaya.com for the complete list of the load-up channels.
Once you have loaded funds into your account, you are all set to make a transaction using the PayMaya QR Scan to Pay technology.
Testing the PayMaya QR Scan to Purchase
It was my last day in Manila and I had to buy all the things I need to bring to my province for the Christmas Break. With only PHP500 in my wallet, I was able to shop for quality pillows worth almost PHP 5,000. Here’s how.
My client, who is also a PayMaya user, sent me PHP5,000 on my PayMaya account. I first thought of withdrawing my money in an ATM, but the queue is too long. So I decided to go to the department store and check whether the cashier can process the Scan to Pay option.
I picked my preferred pillow brand and proceeded to the cashier.
How I paid using the PayMaya QR:
(1) Login to the PayMaya app.
(2) Tap “Scan” and scan the merchant QR code displayed at the cashier counter.
(3) Enter the amount to be paid.
(4) Tap “Pay” and you are done!
Get 50% rebate with PayMaya QR.
(1) Promo runs from December 12 to December 24, 2017.
(2) Promo is open to all new and existing PayMaya customers who use PayMaya QR to pay at merchants where the PayMaya QR rebate promo sign is displayed.
(3) Employees of PayMaya and Voyager are excluded.
(4) Users can earn back 50% of what they paid via PayMaya QR (maximum of PHP 500 rebate per merchant per day.
(6) The rebate will be credited to your PayMaya account within 14 business days after the promo period.
(7) Participants will receive an SMS to notify them that they have received their rebates for the promo.
(8) This is not valid with other promotions.
To learn more about PayMaya Products and services, visit www.paymaya.com. Follow them on social media at:facebook.com/PayMayaOfficial, twitter.com/paymayaofficial, and instagram.com/paymayaofficial. For feedback and concerns, message them at @PayMayaCares on Facebook.