Buy Pinoy at Pasko sa Intramuros
One of a kind finds are aplenty at Pasko sa Intramuros, the month-long Christmas celebration in the walled city, mounted through the partnership of the Department of Tourism, the Tourism Promotions Board and the Intramuros Administration.
Pasko sa Intramuros features a bazaar which showcases unique Pinoy made products from across the regions of the Philippines, from organic and health products, food, pasalubong, handicrafts, furniture and décor, and indigenous textiles.
“Pasko sa Intramuros” is part of the DOT’s continuous efforts to revive the tourism in Manila and to re-establish historic city of Intramuros as a tourist destination. Visit the fair at the open lot along General Luna Street corner Postigo Street, beside the Palacio del Gobernador and the Manila Cathedral Basilica, and enjoy shopping, mini concerts, fireworks displays, and more.
- Music, dances, magic and fireworks at Pasko sa Intramuros
- Visiting Intramuros this Christmas? Let us count the ways…
- Top 10 Amusement and Theme Parks in the Philippines
- Top Tips for Planning Your Underground River Tour
- 10 Breathtakingly Beautiful Places in Asia To Visit Before You Die