Remax Lycra 10000mAh Power Bank Review
Table of Contents
Is it a camera or is it a power bank? The good news is that it’s a power bank with 10,000 worth of mAh. The bad news is it only looks like a camera but it doesn’t really function as one. On the plus side, however, this is perhaps one of the most stylish power banks available in the market today.
Remax Lycra 10000mAh Power Bank comes with these nifty features:
- 10,000 mAh
- 91 percent power conversion rate
- Dual USB output
- Compatible with various mobile brands
- Works with tablet PCs and digital cameras
- Lithium batteries
Here is a rundown of the product’s pros:
- Beautifully compact, the product is incredibly to bring around with you without worrying about the extra weight or extra space
- The dual USB output means you can charge two different gadgets at the same time
- The 10000 mAh capacity lets you charge your gadget several times over without having to recharge the power bank
- The 91 percent power conversion rate minimizes the amount of wasted power. This means that unlike other power banks, you should be able to get more out of this Lycra Camera without any transmission loss
- It has minimal chance of discharge when not being used for long periods of time.
- The indicator tells you how much power is left
- The power bank is beautifully versatile, capable of charging all types of mobile brands including digital cameras and tablet PCs
- The product comes with lithium batteries, considered to be one of the longest lasting kinds in the market today for durable and extensive results
- The product is reasonably priced and comes with sufficient warranty
- The box includes necessary attachments to get it working after charging
Although some people might consider the camera design to be an advantage, there are those who might see this as a drawback. After all, a camera is much more desirable to steal than a power bank. Hence, you might want to keep this power bank close to you during travels. Like other power banks, the product requires routine discharging to keep the batteries performing at their optimum level. Overcharging is also discouraged.
To wrap it up, the Remax Lycra 10000mAh Power Bank is a good buy if you’re looking for that single power bank that can handle all your gadget needs. At 10,000 mAh, there’s virtually no need to buy extra power banks since this can keep your mobile and table full several times over. Ideal for travels or for people who just love to play games with their phone – make sure to grab one now.