How 5 Minutes A Day Can Change Your Life
No matter how much you divide the hours available in a day, you will only have 24 hours. Time is limited and it is up to you how you will make the most out of it.
It is not an exaggeration to say that every minute of your time counts. Whether you are finishing a task for your work, you are spending time with your family or you are traveling across borders, time is essential.
Even five minutes of your time is more than enough to get things done. These small tasks, when added up, is big productivity. You can get things done and you can even enjoy a short luxury for as short as five minutes.
Do not underestimate the power of making the most out of five minutes. Here are 23 things you can do in as short as 5 minutes.
- Write in your gratitude journal.
- Stretch and lose some tight joints and muscles.
- Make a quick breakfast smoothie.
- Drink a cup of coffee.
- Check your to-do list.
- Answer an email.
- Scan your travel checklist.
- Declutter your workspace.
- Send someone a message.
- Go for a walk.
- Add a contact number to your address book.
- Look something up: It can be a quick fact, a joke, an email address or an answer to your question.
- Learn something new.
- Send a Birthday Greeting.
- Read a page of a book.
- Empty your garbage bin.
- Declutter your email.
- Meditate and keep your mind off things.
- Pick your outfit of the day.
- Back up your devices to avoid losing your photos or files.
- Slow down and catch your breath.
- Drink two glasses of water.
In Just Five Minutes
Do you always find yourself running and cramming? You might think that five minutes is just short but in five minutes…
- Arriving five minutes before your boarding time will make you lose your intended flight.
- Checking-out five minutes after your hotel check-out time might cost you a few extra dollars.
- Being late by five minutes before your meeting will forfeit a new project.
- Going on an urgent seven-day getaway? Pack your luggage for seven days in five minutes.
Did you know that charging your phone for five minutes can give you a two-hour talk time? Find out how!…
Technology allows us to do things faster and hassle-free. Smartphones make our lives easier. We can communicate, work, search, and shop using our gadgets. However, some of our tasks are affected once our phones run out of battery and worse, it charges slowly.
With the upcoming VOOC Flash Charge Technology of the OPPO F9, it will allow you to use your phone for up to two hours in just a 5-minute charge.
The new OPPO F9 is set to be launched this August 15. Other than the VOOC Flash Charge Technology, it also comes with three different gradient color and the very first Waterdrop Screen design.
How important is time for you? What are the things you can do in five minutes?