Blue Man Group in Manila
For the first time, the Blue Man Group is gracing Manila with their amazing artistic performances that are certain to pull you into their dynamic realm filled with fun, music and bliss.
Since 1987, the Blue Men have been rendering their multi-dimensional art and musical sequences to audiences around the world. The pioneering trio, namely Phil Stanton, Chris Wink and Matt Goldman, have long taken a back seat from the show, affording subsequent talents to express their own art in conjunction to random issues that are made relevantly entertaining.
To put it more clearly, here’s why you should watch the Blue Man Group:
- They will engage you into overflowing good vibes with their childlike curiosity and ingenious sequences of art and music, and a chance to be part of their acts on stage. The Blue Men’s famous act for this is their Rock Music sequence.
- The Blue Men may keep a neutral face, devoid of any facial expression, yet their creative antics are truly laughable. Words are not enough to describe this point. You really must watch the show in order to experience how memorably funny they are.
- Their extraordinary percussion performances will inspire you to create music from every little thing that creates sound; in their case, it’s the mobile phone’s keypad tones, industrial drums, and PVC pipes.
- They will open your mind to a reality that is fueled with positivity and creativity. One that sticks to my mind is the image of a multi-colored DNA moving with an upbeat sound, which to me was a revelation of the vibrant life source that is inherent in us.
- They will stimulate you senses by letting you hear diverse sounds, by letting you feel the vibrant objects that they throw out into the audience, by letting you see vibrant images and their dynamic movements, and by letting you taste the cereals that they also throw out.
- They will enlighten you to approach life as a form of art that is always evolving, never dreary.
- They will inspire you to create art in many ways. On this note, I am reminded of the Blue Men splashing colors into a blank canvass as they beat into a paint-covered drum.
In that event, the Blue Man Group is definitely an experience, more than a show, which deserves to be celebrated along with your loved ones, including the kids!
The Blue Man Group performs at The Theater in Solaire until September 25. The show is brought by Concertus Manila and tickets, distributed by Ticketworld at goo.gl/KoNQ4N now!