cialis generico #WalangPasok: Work and Class cancellations for November 18, 2019 (Monday)
pastillas para mantener una ereccion duradera (Manila, Philippines) – Several Local Government Units and Schools in the Philippines have suspended classes and government work on Monday, November 18, 2019, due to inclement weather brought about by Tropical Storm Ramon (Kalmaegi).
Walang Pasok Updates: Nobyembre 18, Lunes
(As of 4:01pm, Nov 17, 2019) Here’s an updated list of towns, cities, and schools that canceled classes/work on Monday
- Cagayan Province — All levels (Public and Private) (source)
Philippine Weather Tropical Storm Ramon Updates
Weather Update by PAGASA Issued at 5:00 AM, 17, Nov 2019
TROPICAL STORM “RAMON” IS NOW MOVING SLOWLY NORTHWESTWARD.
- Additional municipalities and cities in the eastern portions of Cagayan and Isabela are now placed under Tropical Cyclone Wind Signal #1
- Today, light to moderate with intermittent heavy rains may be experienced over the eastern portions of Cagayan and Isabela.
- Tomorrow, light to moderate with occasional heavy rains may be experienced over mainland Cagayan, Isabela, Apayao and Kalinga. Light to moderate with intermittent heavy rains over Babuyan Islands, Northern Aurora, and Quirino
- Residents in the aforementioned areas, especially those living in areas identified to be highly or very highly susceptible to flooding and rain-induced landslides, are advised to take precautionary measures, coordinate with local disaster risk reduction and management offices, and continue monitoring for updates, especially the Thunderstorm or Rainfall Advisories and Heavy Rainfall Warnings to be issued by PAGASA Regional Services Divisions.
- Sea travel is risky, especially for small sea crafts, over the seaboards of areas under TCWS, the seaboards of Northern Luzon, and the eastern seaboards of Central and Southern Luzon due to prevailing or forecast rough sea conditions.
Location of Eye/center
At 4:00 AM today, the center of Tropical Storm “RAMON” was estimated based on all available data at 415 km East of Casiguran, Aurora (16.3 °N, 126.0 °E )
Philippine Weather Condition Forecast
- 24 Hour (Tomorrow morning): 285 km East of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan(17.5°N, 124.4°E)
- 48 Hour (Tuesday morning):In the vicinity of Santa Ana, Cagayan(18.5°N, 122.2°E)
- 72 Hour (Wednesday morning): 75 km West Northwest of Sinait, Ilocos Sur(17.8°N, 119.7°E)
- 96 Hour (Thursday morning):345 km West of Iba, Zambales(14.8°N, 116.8°E)
|Place||Weather Condition||Caused By||Impacts|
|Cagayan Valley, Bicol Region, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, and the provinces of Apayao, Aurora, and Quezon||Cloudy skies with scattered rainshowers and thunderstorms||TS -Ramon-||Possible flash floods or landslides during severe thunderstorms|
|Ilocos Region and the rest of Cordillera Administrative Region||Partly cloudy to cloudy skies with isolated light rains||Northeast Monsoon||No Significant impact|
|Metro Manila and the rest of the country||Partly cloudy to cloudy skies with isolated rainshowers||Localized Thunderstorms||Possible flash floods or landslides during severe thunderstorms|
Department of Education (DepEd) Class Suspension Guideline:
*Suspension of classes for the tertiary level (colleges and universities) will be at the discretion of school management.
Flight Cancellations in the Philippines
(We are still waiting for flight updates from Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, and AirAsia Philippines.)
Weather Updates: Some Classes for Monday, November 18, 2019, have been canceled in some areas due to nationwide inclement weather conditions.
Keep refreshing this page for more #WalangPasok updates.
Bookmark us, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and subscribe to our feeds to get the latest updates on class suspensions.