Best Bazaars to Visit to Prepare for the Holiday Season this 2019
Table of Contents
Manila, Philippines — Christmas is only a few weeks away, and people are already preparing their lists as to what things to buy as presents for their loved ones. Christmas Bazaars and night markets are the best places to go to. Such places offer good deals and unlike other stores, you’ll be buying directly from the sellers, eliminating the middleman in the process.
Buying things at a mall is easy enough, but there will be some that would want to find the best deals possible while making sure that that they buy is still top quality.
There are a few bazaars that you might want to check out for your Christmas shopping:
Noel Bazaar 2019
The Noel Bazaar has been a yearly event, with part of its proceeds going to several charity groups such as GMA Kapuso Foundation, and Bantayog ng mga Bayani Foundation. With more than 500 sellers participating, you can be sure to find the one item that you really want for a loved one.
This year, the International Food Feast Bazaar will happen at the same venue as the Noel Bazaar, so you can also find something that you might want for your Noche Buena.
The dates of Noel Bazaar are:
- November 15-24 at the World Trade Center, Pasay City
- November 27 to December 1 at Filinvest Tent, Alabang
- December 19-22 at SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia
Manila Sundance Bazaar
Fashionable gift ideas can be tricky to find, but the Manila Sundance Bazaar may just be the place for you. It has already kicked off back in October, but there are a few more dates on when you can catch them:
- November 25-27, December 17-23, December 27-29, all at SM Megamall
- November 15-17, November 30-December 2 at SM North EDSA Skydome
If you are near Robinsons Magnolia, you can also drop by the Manila Sundance Caravan, located at the upper ground floor, which is open since October.
World Bazaar Festival
Regarded as the longest-running annual charity bazaar in the country, the World Bazaar Festival also has over 500 booths that you can visit and you just might finish your entire Christmas list in it. Not just being able to complete your shopping in one go, You’ll also be able to help out ABS-CBN’s Lingkod Kapamilya.
- December 14-23, at the World Trade Center, Pasay City
Zonta Alabang Christmas Carnivale Bazaar
If you are located around the south and can’t be bothered by the traffic, the Zonta Alabang Christmas Carnivale Bazaar may just suit your needs. With over 250 booths and proceeds of the event going to the Zonta Club of Alabang for their charity work, you’ll be accomplishing two things in one trip.
- November 22-24 and December 7-8 at the Filinvest Tent, Spectrum Midway, Alabang
A Circuit Holiday Night Market
This particular night market has different sections, or districts, depending on the product that they will be offering:
- Regional District – the place to go to find local products and delicacies
- Lifestyle District – you can go here if you want to find new and innovative products from sellers and entrepreneurs
- Celebrity District – if you want to find any items that were previously owned by celebrities, this is the district to go to
- Student District – this will be where up and coming entrepreneurs will be showcasing their stuff
- Cuisine District – food and drinks that you might want will be found there
Along with the six districts, live performances and movie screenings can be enjoyed there as you shop.
- November 15-17 at Globe Circuit Event Grounds, Makati City