Skyjet to open its First Direct Flight to Camiguin Island
Manila, Philippines — Skyjet Airlines announces its new route, Manila-Camiguin (MNL-CMG v.v.). Daily flights will start this May, except for Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and complete daily flights starting October 2019.
Skyjet will be the first Airline in the Philippines in over 30 years to offer scheduled direct flights from Manila to Camiguin. Skyjet aims to provide the fastest way to travel to Camiguin with air travel time of one hour and 15 minutes.
Experience the wonders of Camiguin, with its beautiful beaches (White Island and Mantigue Island), rich marine life, refreshing waterfalls (Tuasan and Katibawasan Falls), hot and cold springs (Mt. Hibok Hibok Ardent Hot Spring and Sto. Niño Cold Spring), and rich-flavored food and delicacies.
SkyJet’s inaugural flight coincides with Camiguin’s “Fiesta Festival” which features a fiesta for each day in May.
Camiguin Island, known as the Lanzones Capital of the Philippines, will celebrate its 2019 Lanzones Festival this coming October 16-22.
The island is home to a host of excellent diving spots, accessible to both scuba divers and free divers, such as the Underwater Cemetery and Giant Clam Sanctuary. Its stunning underwater visibility and diverse dive offerings are the focal point of the Camiguin Dive Festival and Underwater Photography Contest every third quarter of the year.
For more information about Skyjet Airlines and its domestic flights, visit www.flyskyjetair.com or call 8-SKYJET (8759538).
Other Camiguin Island Related Stories:
- Best Things to do in Camiguin Island
- Best Hotels and Resorts in Camiguin Island
- Warning: This Video will make you go to Camiguin Now!
- List of Private Accommodations in Camiguin Island
- Why Camiguin Island is Dubbed The Hidden Gem Of Mindanao?
- The Thirst for Ice Cream and the Camiguin Bee Farm Bistro
- Habal-Habal Tour of Camiguin: Mount Vulcan’s Major Sites
- Camiguin Habal-Habal Tour First Stop: Ardent Hibok-Hibok Springs Resort
- The Mystique of Camiguin’s White Island
- Bird’s-eye view: Exploring Camiguin From the Sky
- A Scenic Journey to Camiguin via Cagayan De Oro