21 pesos for 1 Kilo of Crab? Yes, Please!
If you’re a seafood lover, then best to mark your calendars on June 12 to 14 for the ultimate Seafood Flash Sale at Seascape Village in Pasay!
In celebration of the 121st Philippine Independence Day, you can now upgrade your “Paluto” experience by having to avail their 1 KG if crab for only 21 pesos on this 3-day extravaganza! This coming June 12, the mall’s two wet markets will drop their regular crab pricing from P500 to P650 per kg to 21 pesos (excluding the paluto charges starting from P200).
But wait! Check these mechanics before you avail the promo:
- LIKE their official Facebook page /seascapevillage/
- Share their Philippine Independence Day Promo at least a day before claiming the coupon. Make sure to set your privacy setting in public.
- A total of 80 coupons will be given away from June 12-14. First Forty (40) will be released at 12NN-4PM and the remaining coupons at 5PM-8PM.
- Proceed to any of the participating restaurants at Seascape Village to claim your 1 kg of crab and have it cooked. In case the handpicked crab exceeded more than 1 kg, the customer should shoulder the amount.
- 1 voucher is equal to 5 pax but valid for dine-in customers only.
A Taste of their Staple Dishes
Team Out Of Town was fortunate to try first-hand their 21-peso promo and headed over at one of the participating restaurants – at Asian Taste.
Not to mention, restaurants inside Seascape Village range from casual to fine dining. With the array of options, you can really have the liberty to choose where to dine with your friends and family.
The Asian Taste has a really clean and friendly atmosphere. They’re very attentive and even recommends their bestselling dishes depending on your preference.
If you’re planning to do your “paluto” here, we recommend you try the following dishes:
- Start off with Hot Prawn Salad.
- Lemon Chicken
- Sautéed Beef Broccoli
- Sautéed Fish Fillet
- And the Asian Seafood Fried Rice
About Seascape Village
Aside from the ongoing promo, this exciting hub boasts range of restaurants offering cooking service or “paluto”. There’s the Asian Taste Seafood Restaurant, Blue Posts Boiling Crabs and Shrimps, GOGO Kitchen, Golden China, Golden Fortune, Mazu Seaside Diner, Lhong-E Seafood Restaurant, and Lola Ina’s Seafood Paluto. There’s also a resto-bar with live entertainment at Mr. A’s Bar and Ash Bar.
If you want to see live acoustic music, you can visit them on weekdays from 7PM-10PM, and then Jazz Afternoons on the weekends from 4PM-7PM.
Launched in 2018, the Seascape Village under the project of the Metroscapes Corp. – is still undergoing construction – and is expected to house a beach resort, an events building, a music lounge, and a 9-story commercial building that will house wellness centers, restaurants, and office spaces. They aspire to be the top beach lifestyle destination in the Metro. They envision their place where everyone can unwind and taste various Asian dishes all under their roof.
Stay tuned in this website for future updates of this upcoming lifestyle destination.
How To Get There:
From Mall of Asia
- Ride the multi cab going to Buendia and alight at the World Trade Center. Head straight to J.W Diokno Blvd. then turn right to Atang Dela Rama. The Seascape Village is beside the Manila Film Center.
From EDSA/Taft Ave
- Take the LRT 1 and get off at Vito Cruz station.
- Ride the orange jeep near Rizal Memorial Stadium until you get off at Seascape Village.
For more information, you can visit their social media accounts: