Tuna Omelette Breakfast Recipe
It’s the morning before a long and exciting day. You’re set to climb one of the country’s most stunning summits. You don’t just pack your bags and go out the door. Just like an athlete, you need to prepare your body for the physical task ahead.
Tuna Omelette Recipe
Whether you’re a pro or not you need a protein-rich breakfast at the start of a big and long day of hiking. Have you thought of tuna? San Marino Tuna Flakes is very delicious because of its natural tuna goodness and it’s very high in protein. Here’s a delicious tuna omelette recipe that will get you going:
What you need:
- ½ cup cooked San Marino Tuna Flakes
- ½ small onion (slice and caramelize before using)
- 1 – 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp cream or milk
How to cook:
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs and milk together.
- Cook the eggs in the pan. Once it is cooked to your liking, add in the cream cheese, onions, and tuna on one side of the omelet.
- Before folding the omelet, you can add black olives, grated cheese, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Remove from the heat and cover the pan until your omelet filling is warm.
There you have it– a very quick but delicious and interesting dish to fill you up right before a big hike! The great thing about San Marino Tuna Flakes is that you can mix it in a hundred different dishes and they will all be healthy.
Dishes that you can do with San Marino Tuna Flakes
San Marino Tuna Flakes is a great source of protein! Fish, especially tuna, is also full of omega-3 fatty acids that keep your heart strong and healthy, not just for the day but throughout your life! A strong and healthy heart can mean more hikes in your future.
Before embarking on an adventure, make sure you are prepared. This means weeks (or even months) of training, and a good, hearty breakfast on the day itself. You want to be healthy and happy when you finally reach the top of that mountain!