Team Out of Town Blog Hub (outoftownblog.com) – It’s the most wonderful time of the year but we all know that the holidays can also be one of the busiest and most stressful seasons. From attending virtual catch-up parties and shopping for your gift lists to managing your end-of-year workload, stress from a jam-packed calendar can show on your skin. So don’t forget to take a breather and dedicate a few minutes of your day to pamper yourself.
Here’s a rundown of our top skin care picks that you can get on sale this coming 11.11 Big Christmas Sale, so you can give yourself or your loved ones the gift of glowing skin!
Beauty On A Budget
For your everyday beauty essentials, we recommend going for these skincare products that not only get the job done, are budget-friendly as well so you can keep on restocking without breaking the bank.
- NEW Garnier Bright Complete Vitamin C Anti-Acne 3-in-1 Cleanser 90ML
- PONDS Vitamin Duo Face Mask with Vitamin E + Avocado for Nourishing 20g
- Fresh Skinlab Jeju Aloe Ice Soothing Gel Lotion 5 ml
Beauty Bundle Deals
If you’re new to the skincare game and have no clue which products work best together, worry not because we’ve got you covered with these curated beauty bundle deals which you can get up to 90% off!
- COMMONLABS Vitamin E Acne Calming
- NACIFIC Fresh Cica Clear Triple Set
- [SOME BY MI] AHA-BHA-PHA 30days Miracle Set with free TeaTree Sheet Mask
Branded Beauty Splurges
Braving through the holiday craze is not an easy feat, so don’t forget to reward yourself! Bask in the rich side of beauty with these splurge-worthy skincare products with big discounts of up to 90% off.
- The Ordinary Acne Removal Set Granactive Retinoid 2% + Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%
- Human Nature 30 ml Overnight Elixir
- SKIN1004 MADAGASCAR CENTELLA SPOT CREAM (Cruelty-Free)
Stay tuned for more beauty tips and our insider look into the most exciting deals and discounts!
Follow Out of Town Travel Blog on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin, and Pinterest if you want more travel and shopping tips.
Also read: 8 Stylish Korean Face Masks That We Absolutely Love!