Transfer Your Money from GCash to Your PayMaya Account
Team Out of Town Blog Hub (www.outoftownblog.com) – Mobile wallet apps like GCash and PayMaya are heaven-sent, especially during the pandemic. More people have learned how to transact digitally through these apps. If you haven’t downloaded one yet, you’re totally missing out! GCash and PayMaya have many other features to manage your money without going to the bank.
If you’re a newbie with all these apps, we can help you. To start, read the comprehensive guide below on how to send money from GCash to PayMaya, and vice versa.
Transfer Money from GCash to PayMaya
Follow the steps below to transfer your funds from GCash to your PayMaya account. Note that you must have an additional Php 15 on your GCash funds for the transaction charge.
- Step 1: Log on to your GCash app.
- Step 2: Choose “Bank Transfer.”
- Step 3: Select “PayMaya Philippines Inc.”
- Step 4: Enter the amount you would like to transfer. Note that the maximum limit is Php 50,000.
- Step 5: Input your Account Name, Account Number, and the email to which you want to send the receipt. (Note: this field is optional.) Note: There’s a Php 15 charge per transaction.
- Step 6: Tap “Send Money.”
- Step 7: Review the details before you proceed.
- Step 8: Once confirmed, tap “Confirm.” A notification of the successful transaction will appear. You’ll receive an SMS or email notification to confirm the transaction.
- Step 9: Tap “OK,” then you’re done!
Transfer Money from PayMaya to GCash
How to Transfer funds from Paymaya to your Gcash Account? Follow the steps below to transfer your money from the PayMaya app to your GCash app. Note that you must upgrade your account first before being able to use the Bank Transfer feature.
- Step 1: Log on to your PayMaya app.
- Step 2: Tap “Bank Transfer.”
- Step 3: Select GCash from the list.
- Step 4: Input the Amount, Purpose, and Account Details.
- Step 5: Tap “Continue.”
- Step 6: Review the information before you proceed. Then, tap “Send.”
- Step 7: Enter the One-Time Pin (OTP) that will be sent to your mobile number. Tap “Proceed.”
You’ll receive a notification that the transfer is being processed.
- Make sure you have enough funds on your GCash or PayMaya account to proceed with the transaction.
- Ensure that your accounts are verified and upgraded to transfer funds from both apps.
- Screenshot the transaction details that include your Reference Number so that if there might be a transaction error, you can report it to their respective helplines or customer service representative. Show the screenshot as proof of your transaction.
It’s easy and hassle-free, right? Now, we can all be safe at home while being able to do our financial duties conveniently!
Customer Service Hotline
If you encounter issues while completing your money transfers, you can call the GCash customer service number 2882 from your GLOBE smartphone or the PayMaya toll-free hotline at 1-800-10-845-7788.
Can I transfer Paymaya to GCash?
It is now possible to transfer money or funds from PayMaya to Gcash. Log in on your Maya app and tap “Bank Transfer.” Select GCash and fill in the details. Confirm your transfer and enter the pin sent to your mobile phone. Wait for the confirmation message with the reference number.
Is there a fee to transfer from Paymaya to GCash?
Yes, transferring funds from Paymaya to Gcash has a transaction fee of P15.00.
How about you? Have you tried transferring funds from GCash to PayMaya before? How was your experience? Share it with us in the comment section below!
- Guide: How To Transfer Money From BPI Account To GCash
- 3 Easy Ways On How To Cash Out Via GCASH
- How To Transfer Money From BDO Online Banking To GCash
- How To Transfer Money From GCash To GrabPay