How to Withdraw Money From GCash
Team Out of Town Blog Hub (www.outoftownblog.com) – Mobile wallets have been beneficial for most of us even before the pandemic. It makes payment convenient, quick, and faster – even without going out.
Also, for most Filipinos who don’t have a bank account yet, opening a Gcash account is a big help to them. With a few taps and verification, you now have your reliable mobile wallet with you at all times.
Plus! It’s not the convenience you also get from using GCash. Users get points to increase their GCash credit, and you can also convert those points and plant trees via Gcash Forest – and would be possible without the partnership with WWF-Philippines.
But how do you really cash out using your Gcash account? We’ve listed here three ways on how you can do that with ease.
Go to your nearest convenience store.
For GCash users, you’re most familiar with doing cash-ins at 7 Eleven, but if you want to cash out, Family Mart can help us cash out from our Gcash wallet. Here are the step-by-step instructions on how you can do it.
- Go straight to the cashier and ask that you would like to Cash Out from your GCash wallet.
- Provide your mobile number and the cash amount.
- They will ask you to present a valid ID.
- Wait for an SMS confirming your Cash-Out. Reply with the OTP to confirm.
Cash-out via your GCash Mastercard
The easiest way to cash out is to withdraw money using your GCash MasterCard in any Bancnet or Mastercard-partner ATM nationwide – that is, if you have one. If you still don’t have the card and you want to have one, here’s how:
- Make sure you’re already a verified GCash user.
- Open your GCash app and tap the ‘Show More’ icon on your GCash Dashboard
- Tap the Cash Out icon
- Kindly select Cash out with a GCash Mastercard by tapping either one of the choices: Deliver or Pick-up
- You need to fill out a form for applying for a Mastercard. Pay 150 to process the order.
Note: Standard delivery of the physical Gcash Mastercard is 10 working days upon confirmation. Once you get your card, link the card to your wallet by following the instructions provided in the kit.
Another way of doing GCash cashouts is going over-the-counter through GCash’s Partner Outlets such as pawnshops, department stores (SM Store,) and supermarkets (puregold). To know the complete list, click here.