How to transfer funds from Cash Wallet to GrabPay Wallet
GrabPay has provided most of us with great convenience on making efficient and online transactions without worrying about having any cash at hand. Now that it has been included as a participating bank and e-wallet where you can transfer money via GCash, it is easier to use it if you ran out of money to pay for GrabFood delivery and GrabCar fare. Now that you can transfer money from GCash to GrabPay, you can be assured that your GrabPay will never be out of funds, and you will be able to enjoy Grab services any time of the day.
By transferring money from GCash to GrabPay, making online and cashless transactions will be more convenient. In addition, other than paying for the online transaction of Grab services, GrabPay also allows its user to make cash withdrawals and provides a prepaid card that is designed to be virtual and powered by MasterCard. Via GrabPay card, it will allow its users to make online and in-store transactions which will be billed on their GrabPay wallet.
Since an e-wallet is created to provide convenient online transactions, you can also transfer money from your GCash to your relatives or friend’s GrabPay wallet. So whenever you plan to make online purchases via GrabFood or booking a GrabCar, just use your GCash to transfer money from your GrabPay wallet and never worry about being out of funds.
How to Transfer Money from GCash to GrabPay
To start transferring money from GCash to GrabPay, read the 5-easy steps below to top up your GrabPay wallet.
- Launch the GCash app, hover at the dashboard, and then select the “Bank Transfer” button to start the transaction.
- Once you clicked the “Bank Transfer” button, lists of selected partner banks will be displayed. From there, scroll down and then select “GrabPay.”
- To transfer money to GrabPay, enter the desired amount to be transferred, the account name of the GrabPay wallet, and the 11-digit mobile number of the GrabPay wallet you wish to transfer money. After filling in the necessary details, click the “Send Money” button to proceed with the transaction.
- To ensure that the transaction details are all correct, verify all the details you input before clicking the “Confirm” button.
- After the transaction is completed, the money transfer details will be displayed on your phone screen, including the ticket number and the reference number provided by GCash. You will also receive a transaction receipt at the email address linked to your GCash account.
To confirm the money transfer from GCash, launch the Grap app to check the transferred amount to the GrabPay wallet.
Take note that when transferring money from Gcash, P50,000 is the maximum amount you can transfer, and there will be a P15 service fee charge that will be deducted on your GCash balance for every transaction made that takes effect since November 1, 2020.
So when making money transfer transactions, make sure that you have enough balance, or else the transaction you made won’t be processed.
- How to top-up GrabPay wallet via GCash, Online Quick Guide
- Medilo, (2020), How to Transfer Money From GCash to GrabPay, Tech Pilipinas