2020 PAHIYAS FESTIVAL SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
Are you planning to visit Lucban Quezon for Pahiyas Festival 2020 on May 15? The festival highlight includes the San Isidro Labrador Procession and the Timpalak ng Pahiyas which will fall on Thursday so make sure to file your necessary vacation leaves for you to witness the religious procession and take souvenir photos of the colorful houses covered with local crops, flowers, and handicrafts.
Lucban Pahiyas Festival 2020 is considered as one of the biggest and most colorful festivals in Luzon and to guide you with your Pahiyas Festival Itinerary, I posted below the official 2020 Pahiyas Festival Schedule of Activities:
Things to do in Lucban Quezon during Pahiyas Festival 2020
- Eat Pancit Habhab
- Grilled Kiping
- Eat Lucban Longganisa
- Watch the San Isidro Labrador Procession
- See the beautifully decorated houses covered with fruits, vegetables, local crops, flowers, and handicrafts
- Visit the Lucban Cathedral
- Visit Kamay ni Hesus Shrine
- Pasalubong Shopping at Tiangge
Also read: Top Things To Do In Lucban, Quezon
Pahiyas Travel Tips
- Arrive early to avoid traffic and get parking slot near the town center
- Get your best and favorite sneakers or rubber shoes
- Bring water bottles
- Bring cameras or video camera
- Wear hats
- Bring umbrellas
- Wear dry fit clothes
- Bring Jacket (It’s cold at night)
Where to Stay in Lucban during Pahiyas Festival 2020
Hotels in Lucban Quezon are already fully booked a few months before the festival, the best alternative is to book a hotel in nearby Cities like Tayabas City and Lucena City.
- Queen Margarette Hotel Downtown
- Queen Margarette Hotel
- First Quezon Premier Hotel
- Ouan’s The Farm Resort
- M. I. Sevilla Resort
Also read: List of Resorts in Lucban, Quezon
How to get to Lucban Quezon
- Ride a Lucena City-bound provincial bus.
- Bus terminals for transport to Lucena City can be found along EDSA-Kamuning, Buendia-Taft Avenues and EDSA in Pasay City.
- Get off at the Lucena Grand Central Terminal.
- From there, take another jeepney ride to Lucban Quezon.
By Private Car
If you want to travel more comfortable or if you are traveling with kids, using a car is a better option. You can find parking spaces outside of the parade route and outside the town proper.
via SLEX Sto. Tomas, Batangas exit
- Route: Sto Tomas – San Pablo – Tiaong – Candelaria – Sariaya – Tayabas – Lucban
- Travel very early morning to take you only 3 hours
via SLEX Calamba exit
- Route: Los Banos – Sta. Cruz – Pagsanjan – Cavinti – Lusiana – Lucban
- Takes only about 3 hours if you leave Manila very early in the morning
via Antipolo City
- Route: Teresa – Morong – Fami – Siniloan – Paete – Luban – Pagsanjan – Cavinti – Lusiana – Lucban
- This route is ideal to avoid traffic in SLEX and Los Banos especially during the holiday season
- No toll fees
- Around 3 hours from Antipolo City
If you love colorful festivals, this yearly event should be on your bucket list. Experience the beauty and unique culture of Quezon Province. Lucbanin’s are warm and friendly, just ask for permission and they will allow you to enter their house to take pictures at their wonderfully decorated windows. Pahiyas Festival 2020 is the Lucbanin’s way of saying “thank you” for a bountiful harvest.