Cebu Pacific welcomes new A321ceo to its fleet
Just in time for summer! The Philippines leading carrier, Cebu Pacific, on March 22, has received its first received the first of its 39 Airbus A321 aircraft. The said model can accommodate more seats, cargo, has the longest and is the widest among all single-aisle aircraft.
Cebu Pacific also said its now 62-fleet is one of the most modern in the world. It’s comprised of 1 Airbus A321ceo, 36 Airbus A320, 8 Airbus A330, 8 ATR 72-500, and 9 ATR 72-600.
Also, traveling is even made more convenient as the Airbus A321 aircraft is also equipped with USB slots so passengers may charge their devices during the flight.
Added features of the Cebu Pacific aircraft includes seats made by world-renowned seat manufacturer; Recaro Automotive Seating. The seats are designed with an angled backrest which allows for more distance and legroom between seat rows. They even shared that the new seats are 40% lighter than conventional economy-class seat models.
Not only that, the Airbus is also coupled with increased cabin space.
In a report by ABS-CBN, Cebu Pacific said, “The new aircraft supports Cebu Pacific’s expansion plans across the region, further boosting a network that now spans over 100 routes on 37 domestic and 26 international destinations.”
They also said that the new aircraft is one of 7 A321 CEOs or current engine option, with the next tranche of deliveries expected in the coming months.
The rest of Airbus A321 deliveries will start in late 2018 until 2022, the airline said.
Sources: Cebu Pacific
- Hong Kong Bucket List: Top 10 Most-Loved Hong Kong Activities in 2018
- Travel Tales in Myanmar
- DIY Travel Guide: Islas De Gigantes Itinerary, Budget, Travel Tips and More
- Enjoy a Romantic Getaway to the Country’s Beautiful Destinations with Cebu Pacific
- Cebu Pacific Introduces Direct Manila Melbourne Flights Starting August 2018
- Flight To Batanes To Be Launched By Cebu Pacific On March 25
- A First in the Country: Netizens Choose Which is Cebu Pacific’s Next Destination