Experience a Yuletide of delightful festivities and treats at Pico de Loro Cove. From specially curated festive menus and bundles to fun activities and prizes, it will surely be a Christmas to remember.
Gathering in Hope
- Cherish Christmas Carols on 24-25 December in various parts of the Cove.
- Say hi to Santa Claus from 9AM to 5PM on 24-25 December
- Evening holy masses at St. Therese of the Child Jesus Chapel on 15-24 December from 7-8PM, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day masses at 9AM.
Merry Little Hands
- Bring your little ones to Club Pico for some fun and engaging activities such as Christmas ornament making, 12 Days of Christmas, Christmas tree decorating, Do the Christmas dance, Costume photo booth, Finger puppet show, Finger puppet making, Make-your-own Santa Hat, Christmas card making, Christmas caroling, Parol making, Let’s build a Christmas town, Decorate your own gingerbread man, DIY snow globe making, and Build a gingerbread house.
- Gift a loved one with freshly cooked Pico specialties available all December. Ala carte items start at Php 200 and bundles at Php 1,410.
- Lagoa Restaurant at the Country Club will offer holiday lunch and dinner buffets from Php 1,350; Pico Restaurant at Php 1,550 and Rodizio buffet available at Reef Bar priced at Php 1,550.
Holiday Rejuvenation at Rain, The Spa
- Relax and recharge over the holiday season with a full body massage with warm oil from a soy candle that infuses into the air to reawaken your passion. Open to all guests at Php 1,900 per person.
Pico de Loro Cove wishes a Holly Jolly Holiday to one and all. See you at the cove this season!
About Pico Sands Hotel
Formally opened in 2011, Pico de Loro Cove is the premier seaside development on Hamilo Coast. An inviting haven for weary city souls, Pico Sands Hotel is strategically situated next to the Pico de Loro Beach & Country Club within the coastal community of Pico de Loro Cove, Hamilo Coast in Nasugbu, Batangas.
Only two and a half hours away from Manila, the 1.5-kilometer sandy shore of Pico de Loro Cove offers a comprehensive selection of recreational and leisure activities. Guests and club members can enjoy a variety of food and beverage outlets that each offers unique and exciting menus.
The tropical contemporary hotel offers 154 well-appointed rooms with captivating views of the lush mountains and tranquil lagoon.
Want more updates about other beautiful tourist attractions in Batangas? Follow #TeamOutofTown, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for more travel ideas.
Read: 12 Things That Kids Love About Hamilo Coast In Nasugbu Batangas