Do you want to break into the world of professional food photography? Learn how to capture inviting food photos from one of the country’s top food photographer.
Food Photography Workshop by Michael Sagaran
Food Photography Basics
- Date: September 19, 2015 Saturday, 1PM
- Location: The BayLeaf Hotel
- Php2,999 Early Bird Rate, deadline of Payment August 17, 2015
- Php4,000 Regular Rate, deadline of Payment August 18 to 29, 2015
- The Fee is inclusive of Snacks, Free Parking and Free Wifi at the beautiful Bayleaf Hotel in Intramuros Manila
- Contact: 0917-6258306 / 0905-5142150 Email: Michael.Sagaran@Gmail.com
During this whole day Food Photography workshop, Michael will teach and introduce the basic food styling techniques, photography gear, food photography shooting styles and basic know hows in becoming a food photographer.
Whether you are a food blogger, a Chef, a Restaurant Owner who wants to learn new techniques in food styling and photography or a photographer who wants to venture in food photography, this short course will definitely help you get the basic skills you need to succeed in food photography business.
Food Photography Workshop
Michael Anthony Sagaran is a former Marketing and Communications Manager for various hotels. Today he works as a freelance Creative Director and Professional Product, Architectural and Food Photographer for various corporate clients. Visit his portfolio here -> http://michaelanthonysagaran.weebly.com/.