Pursue that Cabin Crew dream
For those who want to pursue being a Cabin Crew or Flight Attendant at one of the biggest Airline company, then this is your chance! AirAsia will be holding a walk-in job hiring on January 27 from 8 am to 12 noon so be there.
Take note that the incoming AirAsia job requirements are only for those who are willing to be based in Clark, Cebu, or Kalibo Asia Air hubs. Female applicants are required to wear a knee-length skirt and full make-up, while men must wear corporate attire.
The job is open to male and female applicants from 20 to 28 years old with a clear complexion and good set of teeth. Other physical requirements include weight proportional to height. For men, it is required to have a 170 cm to 180 cms height (barefoot) while they require women to have 160 cms to 170 cms (barefoot). Both are required to a college graduate or a college level who complete 2 years already.
Complete Details for the Walk-in Job Hiring
When: January 27, 2018 (8:00 a.m. to 12 noon)
Where: The RedFort, AirAsia Corporate Headquarters, Bldg.4 Unit 1, Salem Complex, Domestic Road, Pasay City
Make sure you have the following qualifications before you prepare for the interview:
- Outgoing and fun personality
- Genuine interest to serve people
- Inexhaustible smile
- Boundless energy
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent Speaking in English and Filipino
Don’t forget to bring the following requirements:
- Updated resume
- Original and Photocopy of Passport with at least 1-year validity
- Birth certificate (photocopy)
- 1-piece passport size recent colored photo
- 1-piece postcard size recent colored photo (whole body)
Tips before the interview
Make sure to arrive at the interview place before 8 a.m. A day before the interview, make sure to prepare your documents and requirements. Do some research about the airline or the company as this is expected to be asked.
During the interview, it is important, to be honest with your answers and show genuine interests when asked by the interviewer.
- Germany Tops The 2018 Henley Passport Index while UK, China, Russia, UAE and the Philippines Moves Higher
- LOOK: First Digital Playground in the Philippines now opened
- Travel Gadgets: Meet the New OPPO F5 Red!
- 5 Summer holiday ideas in PH with up to 72% savings
- Try these new, seldom visited destinations in Bohol this New Year