Instagram Contest: Post your AirBnB Wishlist and Win AirBnB Vouchers
Two months ago, I finally fulfilled my AirBnb Wishlist and got a chance to stay at one of the premier AirBnb properties located at Gramercy Residences in Makati. It was my first time using AirBnb and I truly had an awesome experience. As a frequent traveler, staying at an AirBnb property made me more excited to #TravelMore and discover new places. With over 1Million Unique AirBnb Listings, you’ll never ran out of accommodation options.
Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud Bali, Indonesia
Do you already have travel plans for 2016? How about an AirBnb Wishlist? Finding a perfect place to stay is a lot more easier now with so many options to choose from via AirBnb.
Next on my AirBnb Wishlist: Villa Surya Abadi – a Balinese-style property with wood and bamboo elements. Featuring an outdoor pool and an open-air restaurant, it provides free Wi-Fi Internet connection and Western breakfast. A perfect place to experience traditional Balinese lifestyle with an amazing ricefield view directly from your bed.
For those who are still looking for your next vacation spot, We are giving away TWO P2500 worth of Airbnb vouchers.
How to participate.
Participants may enter the Contest starting December 30, 2015 and ending January 7, 2016, by following these 4 simple steps:
- Go on Airbnb.com (register) If you don’t have an account yet.
- Search for an Airbnb home in any of your future destinations.
- Post a photo of your desired AirBnb home on Instagram and tell us why do you like the place.
- On your Instagram post, tag @smartcares, @melovillareal and include the hashtag #SmartAirBnB and #OutofTownblog
- Participants must be registered Airbnb members
- Participants should be currently residing in the Philippines
- Writers, Contributors, Affiliates of Outoftownblog.com are not eligible to join.
Out of Town Blog and SMART will select 2 winners who will win P2500 worth of Airbnb voucher each. We will announce the winners on January 8, 2015 and each winner will be contacted privately.