1+1 Deals with Listerine on February 24, Shop with Shopee
You may be packing your bags and planning the itinerary of your next trip – but that doesn’t mean that your oral health should go on vacation too!
Bringing your oral kit is a must. And to make my packing list easier, I usually bring a portable toothbrush, dental floss, and mouthwash. On trips that may require me to work in a coffee shop, I use whitening toothpaste to avoid coffee stains.
Oral health and overall health go hand in hand which makes Listerine the best brand to trust when it comes to mouthwash. The Listerine Cool Mint Mouthwash helps prevent gingivitis, gum disease, and reduces plaque build-up. The good news is, you can now get the Listerine Cool Mint Mouthwash 1L + FREE 750ml and Listerine Total Care Mouthwash 1L + FREE 750ml on February 24 for their one day exclusive.
More information you need to know about the Listerine Total Care Mouthwash
- Listerine kills 99.9% of germs and gives 24-Hour complete mouth defense against germs that cause cavities, plaque, and gum problems, with regular use vs. brushing alone
- Listerine also comes in ZERO alcohol/ no sting variants
Major Benefits of Using the Listerine Mouthwash
- As mentioned above, since Listerine contains zero alcohol, this means that it has no drying effect on the mouth. What I also like about this brand is that there’s no uncomfortable burn in the mouth compared to the regular brands.
- Mouthwash is known to effectively kill off an offensive odor, leaving you feeling minty fresh, especially if it’s the Listerine Cool Mint variant.
- It’s better on teeth. According to studies, alcohol-free mouthwash has a better effect on the color, hardness, and wear of tooth composite restorations compared to mouthwashes that contain alcohol.
Discover the latest products, exclusive bundle deals, and exciting discounts from your favorite brands at Shopee‘s Brand Spotlight!
One Day Exclusives:
Shop link: https://shopee.ph/johnsonandjohnson.ph
For more online shopping tips, Follow Out of Town Travel Blog on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin, and Pinterest if you want more travel and tech-related updates.