Book Cebu Pacific Flights without a Credit Card
Table of Contents
Manila, Philippines — Low-cost airlines like Cebu Pacific changed the way we travel. Gone are the days when we prefer to travel by land and sea for a longer period of time just to save money on transportation expenses. Apart from providing affordable flights, we can now also conveniently book Cebu Pacific Promo Flight Tickets seamlessly without visiting the ticketing office.
However, a lot of people are missing their chance to book their discounted flight tickets online due to the fact that they don’t own a credit card. The truth is they actually don’t need a credit card in order to complete an online flight booking.
Here are some helpful tips you can follow to easily book flights through Cebu Pacific:
Step 1: Visit Cebu Pacific Website via Computer or Mobile App
- Visit the Cebu Pacific official website www.cebupacificair.com.
- You can visit the website using your computer or via Mobile App. You can download it via Android or IOS.
Step 2: Choose your Destination and Travel Dates
- Browse through their choices of flight destinations.
- Click on your destination of choice then select your travel dates then click the “Search Flights” button.
PRO TIP: Pick out a travel time that is most convenient for you.
Step 3: Provide your Personal Details
- Fill the information form. Provide your First, Middle and Last Name, Birth date, nationality, and GETGO account number (optional).
Step 5: Personalize your trip
You can add prepaid baggage, hot meals, select your preferred seat and even book travel insurance for an additional fee.
Step 5: Pay your Airline tickets
- Review the itinerary then proceed to the payment processing.
List of Alternative payment options if you don’t own a credit card:
- Aside from paying through credit card, you can choose to pay through payment centers which are located throughout the Metro and even in the provinces. There are 5 payment center partners of Cebu Pacific. You can choose either of the five payment centers to pay your booked flight. Over the counter payments can be done through BPI, BDO, BDO Remit, Metrobank and Ronbinsons Savings Bank.
- Apart from over the counter bank payments, you can also pay via Bancnet and Megalink ATMs for ATM payments.
You are allowed to pay using cash at payment centers until 11:59pm of the same day when you reserved your tickets.
- Another alternative is to pay through online banking for your booked tickets.
- You can also apply for a Paymaya account, its an app where you can load up in convenience stores, pawnshops, and mall and can purchase anything online including flight tickets.
- Once you’ve chosen your flight, you must make your payment on the same day of your flight booking. This means that you should go to the partner payment center to pay for your booked flight before 11:59 of that day or before the day ends. This is a great way to book flights with one of the best low-cost budget airlines in Asia without using a credit card.
- You can also pay within 24 hours of booking through 7-Eleven, Bayad Center, SM Department Store, Cebuana Lhuillier, EC Pay, LBC and Robinsons Bank in the Philippines. Customers who are in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can pay at ABU DHABI Travel Bureau and UAE Exchange. Customers who are in Kuwait can pay at Caesars Travel Co. and PayRemit for customers in other parts of the world.
- If you have funds in your PayPal account, you can also use it to pay for your reserved flight.
- Lastly, Check if you have enough GETGO Points, if you have enough points then you can redeem a free Cebu Pacific Flight tickets.
You can check out other details and updates on their website or you may call their reservation hotlines at (02) 7020-888 or (032) 230-8888. Book your flight with Cebu Pacific now and enjoy paying for your booked flights even when you don’t have a credit card!