Travel Guide: Aqua Planet Water Park Review
Table of Contents
Experience Philippines’ newest, largest and most modern water theme park just 3-hours away from Manila!
Aqua Planet Water Park in Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga is the ultimate summer getaway for you, your friends and your family! With its 10-hectare property and over 25 attractions and exciting waterslides, Aqua Planet is indeed a world-class water theme park for everyone.
Aqua Planet offers rides and attractions for all ages! There are separate waterslides as well as wave pool for kids and adults. (Don’t forget your camera because every part of the waterpark is definitely Instagram-worthy!)
All the attractions here are 100% safe and harmless. You can easily find lifeguards in every area.
Looking for hotels and resorts in Pampanga? Visit Agoda for amazing accommodation options and discounted rates!
My favorite attraction is the wave pool for adults where you can relax, swim and chill. The large LED TV and the DJ playing awesome music make it more unique and entertaining.
The so-called “Tornado” is the most nerve-wracking ride for me but it’s really a must try experience! I also love the fact that there a lot of food stalls around the area to choose from. What a happy place to be!
Aqua Planet Rates and Reservation
The entrance fee in Aqua Planet Water Park includes unlimited access to all the facilities, attractions and waterslides. The rate is PHP750 for kids and PHP950 for adults. Rental of cabanas range from PHP 3000 – 5000 (good for 15-25 persons).
Locker rental is at PHP200 which can accommodate 2-3 bags. Tables and chairs with umbrella are available all over the area for free.
Aqua Planet doesn’t cater reservations yet. It opens at 9:00AM and closes at 5:00PM for walk-ins. Arrive as early as possible so you can still have your own place and for you to fully enjoy the waterpark.
Expect long lines from ticket redemption, locker area and waterslides especially every weekends and holidays. But I tell you, everything in Aqua Planet is worth your time! Set the date, have fun and experience this once in a lifetime adventure!
How to Get There
- To get to Aqua Planet Water Park via public transport, you can ride a P2P bus in Trinoma-Landmark going to Clark International Airport. Earliest departure time is at 4AM.
- Ask the driver to drop you off at SM Clark Pampanga. The fare would cost PHP 200 one way.
- Then take a 5-minute walk going to Bayanihan Terminal where you can find the Blue jeep that will bring you straight to Aqua Planet. It would be cheaper if you’ll be traveling in a group since the jeep rental costs PHP 350 one way good for 15 persons for a 30-minute ride.
- You may get the contact number of the driver to pick you up going back to SM Clark Pampanga. However, blue jeeps are also available outside Aqua Planet waiting for passengers.
Watch the Video
The adventures are endless and I’ll definitely go back to one of the happiest and exciting places here in the Philippines… That’s Aqua Planet!
Aqua Planet Water Park
Official Web: http://www.aquaplanet.ph/
Address: Clark Freeport, Mabalacat, Pampanga
Telephone: (045) 499 8277
- List of Best Bulacan Resorts, Hotels and WaterParks for 2018
- Explore the Hidden Gems of Hong Kong and Enjoy a Thrilling Summer Escapade