Discover Shanghai, the “Paris of the East” via AirAsia Philippines
Table of Contents
AirAsia Philippines is growing even further. Dubbed the best low-cost airline across the globe, AirAsia Philippines continues to surprise travelers as it recently added another great tourist destination into its route map, Shanghai.
The Paris Of The East
Shanghai, billed as “The Paris of the East,” is China’s financial and commercial center. But, apart from that, the place likewise features an array of cultural experiences. When you decide to visit Shanghai, here is what to expect:
- Ultra-modern Pudong – Seated on one side of the Huangpu River, Pudong houses the colorful Oriental Pearl Tower plus Shanghai Disneyland which has just newly opened.
- Puxi – In this place, one will be stunned with a multitude of historical destinations, such as the French concession along with the The Bund with its historical colonial structures or Yuyuan Garden. This stretch of buildings will give you a sneak peak of the architecture during the Ming and Qing dynasty.
[Click here to Search for best hotel rooms in Shanghai China]
Other Noteworthy Places
Outside the city center, visitors can also find other remarkable tourist spots that will make their vacation more superb. These include:
- Zhujiaojiao Water Village – Located at the Chinpu District, the Zhujiaojiao Water Village offers a relaxing boat ride to tourists. The place is also renowned as the “Shanghai’s Venice.”
- Dongping National Forest Park – Situated at Chongming Island, this place is known as a man-made forest.
- Lingyin Temple – Go to this place if you wish to have a spiritual trip. This one is seated at the Zhejiang, Hangzhou.
To complete your memorable vacation in Shanghai, don’t forget to try out its culinary secrets. In this place, you will never go hungry.
Following are the local delicacies that you MUST try:
- Xiao Long Bao
- Egg Pancakes or Jianbing
- Scallion Oil Noodles
- Bamboo Tofu with Pepper – This one is usually consumed with the Tsingtao Beer or Xinjiang Black Beer
[Click here to Search for affordable accommodation in Shanghai China]
AirAsia Philippines’ Wide Range Of Flights
To date, AirAsia Philippines services to more than 100 destinations across Asia. These include the top tourist destinations, ranging from Seoul, Hong Kong, Kota Kinabalu, Singapore, Bali, Siam Reap and more. The company does offer the lowest fares online, allowing every traveler to explore the best of Asia.
This news will certainly put a smile on travelers’ faces: Beginning Oct. 3 through 9, 2016, one can avail of the company’s all-in-fare promo that starts at Php 2,588. It is worth mentioning that the travel period starts on Oct. 4, 2016 until April 27 next year. Just head on over to www.airasia.com to book your flights.
Get A Glimpse Of Shanghai
If you wish to get a glimpse of what the place has to offer to millions of tourists, you can visit the company’s Facebook page: facebook.com/AirAsiaPhilippines. The page also showcases a slew of webisodes that show off the beautiful tourist spots in Shanghai, tasty foods along with friendly faces.