Traveling is a wonderful experience as it allows you to learn, understand and witness many amazing places which you could have never seen before. But, the fun adds up when you have decided to travel in a group. As, when you get to travel in a group then, you have the opportunity to explore and learn more together, and that’s the beauty of exploring new places, they are best explored when you have your family or friends by your side.
Kirk and Friends in Caramoan
While other will say traveling in a group will teach you to adapt and learn from others. For me, it simply means sharing of expenses. I’m a hardcore budget traveler. The fun will follow! – Kirk Acebron of www.KirkAnatomy.com
Therefore, if you have decided to travel in a group then, these are some of the benefits that you are going to find!
Darwin Miranda in Batad Ifugao
I like traveling with a group because you’re all sharing the same happiness and expenses. – Darwin Cayetano of www.trackingtreasure.net
1. You will never be lost: When traveling alone or in solo there are chances that you might get lost at a certain place, and then you have to find someone for rescue, but that won’t be the case when you have decided to travel in a group. As, when you travel in a group then you can easily take the help of your group mates and get to the destination, where you want to go without any complications.
Elal and her friends enjoying Boracay Island
Bringing along someone close to my heart is, by far, the best travel accessory I ever had. So if I have a bunch of them during a trip, that would be very very enjoyable and memorable for me. – Elal Lasola of www.elaljanelasola.com
2. You will save a lot: Traveling in a group will definitely allow you to save a lot, because you can share the room with your friends and best of all, you can share expenses in almost anything from boat rental to food rather than spending on your own.
CA de Ramos and her friends in Zambales
When you travel with the people close to you, the destination becomes extra special; it’s not all about traveling cheap but the fun moments you guys would talk about over and over again. – CA de Ramos of www.adventurousfeet.com
3. It will save the environment: Traveling in a group can even be considered as eco friendly. For instance, when you are in a group travel, then you can book a single van or car without utilizing several cars, hence there will be less pollution as a result of which you can even do your share in saving the earth without compromising your travel needs.
4. You will have Company: The beauty of traveling in a group is that you are never going to be alone, even if the trip is to some deserted island or so, still you can stick to the group and enjoy the destination with the people you choose to be with.
Mc Pol Cruz with his fellow mountaineers in Kabayan Benguet
What I love in traveling with my friends, I get to know them better. I also learn something from them. – Mc Pol Cruz of www.WeekendSidetrip.com
5. You will have the chance to learn more: That’s right your friends are the best book you can have! Hence, when you travel with your friends, you can easily learn and acquire more information about places and the historical stories that are related to them.
6. You can visit and never be bored: Without a doubt, solo travel can be quite boring at times, but when you are traveling in a group, you can travel as much as you want, still keeping the enthusiasm of traveling alive. As, in a group, you will always have the opportunity to share your point of your about a particular places and even tell them about the knowledge that you own about it.
7. You don’t have to worry about bookings: When you have decided to travel in a group, you don’t have to worry about your accommodation since one of your group mates will do the planning and hotel reservation for you.