Madame Tussauds Singapore decided to feature Kim Jong-un
Table of Contents
(SINGAPORE) – After the successful Trump-Kim summit on Sentosa Island earlier this week, Madame Tussauds Singapore decided to feature Kim Jong-un.
For those unfamiliar, Kim Jong-un is a North Korean politician serving as Supreme Leader of North Korea since 2011 and Leader of the Workers’ Party of Korea since 2012. Kim is the second child of Kim Jong-il and Ko Yong-hui.
Guests could stand eye to eye with the North Korean Supreme Leader. President Donald Trump already has wax figures in different Madame Tussauds.
The world famous attraction is located at Imbiah Lookout, only 15 minutes walk from the hotel where the summit took place. Besides music celebrities, Super Heroes, movie stars and sports legends, guests can meet leaders from around the world. Watch the video to check out the reactions of the guests when they saw the figure of Kim Jong-un.
About Madame Tussauds Singapore
Madame Tussauds is the ultimate celebrity experience and the world’s best known and most popular wax attraction. There are currently 23 Madame Tussauds attractions around the world. Each of the attractions is unique and tailored to the host city and visitor demographic to feature both local as well as international figures.
Book Your Madame Tussauds Singapore Tickets Online
- Discover Madame Tussauds Museum in Singapore.
- “Meet” renowned athletes, movie stars, singers, historic figures, celebrities and more.
- Go on The Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride – a unique experience only available at Madame Tussauds Museum.
- Visit your favourite superheroes like Captain America and Iron Man at the newly established Marvel 4D segment and join them as they battle against villains.
- Monday-Friday: 10:00am-7:30pm / Last admission: 6:00pm
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays: 10:00am-9:00pm / Last admission: 7:30pm
- The attractions may alter their opening hours on selected dates. Please check the official website for updates
How To Get There:
You can get to Madame Tussauds Museum by Sentosa Express