Easy Way to Cancel Hotel Booking on AGODA.com
Manila, Philippines — Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, we’ve been receiving a lot of questions on how to cancel their hotel booking on Agoda.
It may be frustrating for some that travel plans have to be canceled for now because of the global pandemic. According to the Department of Tourism, international travel is unlikely this year but did not say whether it would cover domestic travel, which means everyone would probably be just staying at home for the rest of 2020.
However, if you’re one of those who have booked a hotel through Agoda, we’ve provided you ways on how you cancel your hotel booking now and get a full refund.
Through their official website
- Step 1. Go to Agoda official website
- Step 2. Sign in using the account you used for booking
- Step 3: Go to “Manage Booking.”
- Step 4: Select the hotel you booked and click cancel
- Step 5: Wait for a confirmation email that your booking has been canceled.
How do I cancel a non-refundable reservation on Agoda? If you have non-refundable bookings, it’s best to go to https://www.agoda.com/info/contact.html for additional contact options or email them directly.
What to prepare during a call with the customer service:
- STEP 1: Get your credit card and check its last 4 digits. Also, prepare the booking details and the reason for cancellation (eg. ECQ)
- STEP 2: Dial the designated number above.
- STEP 3: Once you talked to an agent, they will forward your concern to the hotel and you just have to wait for the confirmation.
- STEP 4: Refund will be given through Agoda cash or payment reversal to your credit card.
As for the date when traveling is going to resume, the Department of Tourism shared that we have to wait until next year for those who plan on traveling abroad. For now, all we have to do is stay at home, and plan for your dream travel and start researching as early as now so you have something to look forward to during these trying times.
For more updates and the latest news, visit Agoda’s official Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/agoda/. You can also message them and ask for assistance with changes to your travel plans.