Around the world and back, cruising in style
Traveling to different countries is a great way to experience new cultures and a different way of life. There are hundreds of destinations that you can choose to visit in different countries. But it’s deciding on which ones, hmmm? Here is a list of some of the top spots we have selected for you:
- Jeronimos Monastery – This is the resting place of 15th century Portuguese explorer Vasco Da Gama. The church was built in the 1500s and is considered one of the most beautiful churches in the world.
“Torre Belém April 2009-4a” by Alvesgaspar Licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons
- Belem Tower – Another Age of Discovery icon, the Age of Discovery was built in the 1500s and has been declared a World Heritage Site.
- Camp Nou stadium – If you love sports then you must visit the Camp Nou stadium. It is one of Barcelona’s most popular attractions and home to the Barcelona football club. The stadium is designed to seat 99 000 spectators.
- Museu Picasso – Visit this famous art museum dedicated to the works of Picasso. The museum contains an extensive collection of his works and explains his love for Barcelona.
- Musée du louvre – The Louvre is one of the most important museums in art and houses famous paintings including Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa.
- Champs-Élysées – The Avenue des Champs-Élysées, the famous boulevard, is also an important sight in Paris. It is 1.9 kilometers long and 70 meters wide. You will find plenty of cafés and shops.
Rome has plenty of historical monuments which are must-see attractions.
- Colosseum – This is the most famous building in Rome, constructed during the Roman Empire. In its time, the Colosseum could seat up to 55 000 spectators and housed the famous gladiator games.
- St Peter’s Basilica – This is the largest church in the world and it was built by Renaissance artist Michelangelo.
Planning an around the world trip
What better way to travel than in a ride worthy of sideways glances, awe and admiration, and above all else, a ride that is sophisticated, smooth and oh so sexy. A car that does this for us, and then some is the Porsche, either the Boxster or the Macan.
Fancy owning one? Ah, YES!
Before you travel
Planning a world trip can seem daunting at first, however, there some things to note that will make planning much easier.
Around the world, trips include visiting many countries, so it is important to understand and meet each country’s Visa requirements.
It is always important that you take out travel insurance.
Make sure you take some handy gadgets that you can use during long flights. Mobile phones are obviously important, but remember gadgets like the iPad Mini which will come in handy on a long flight.