Traveling in Japan With Vision Global WiFi
(Manila, Philippines) More and more people are visiting Japan every year. Travelers are falling in love with the country the minute the plane lands on the country. Combined with the ancient culture with the top of the state of the art technology and exquisite nature, Japan still remains on top of the travel bucket list of people, especially for Filipinos.
Japan is one of the favorite destinations of Filipino travelers. For Filipinos who love to travel, getting their visa approved and spending a few days in the Land of the Rising Sun may be one of the best travels they will experience.
Traveling will never be complete without uploading your social media accounts. We Filipinos are known as heavy social media users and we constantly update our social media accounts or post several photos.
But what if you are traveling? Is there a way to use social media in another country?
Yes, there is! You can use your current mobile service provider to connect to the internet. However, using your provider’s roaming services can be expensive. Plus, it may not be as speedy as you want it to be.
Instead of paying the high costs of roaming services, you may rent a pocket Wifi instead. Vision Global WiFi is your best alternative.
About Vision Global WiFi
Vision Global WiFi is a portable WiFi router rental service that keeps you connected anytime, anywhere you are. The company was launched in the hopes of combating the ever-present problems of high-cost international roaming fees.
The pocket-sized WiFi router allows you to connect up to 5 devices. You can use your laptop, smartphone, and tablet without the hassle of setting it up. Just enter the password in your device and you are all set. You can access the internet without the incurring expensive roaming fees.
Vision Global WiFi’s services are offered in over 130 countries and regions all over the world. It provides flexible plans, depending on your travel plans. So whether you need it for a day for a short stay or you are staying in another country to study, for a working holiday or a business trip, they can keep you covered — no contract necessary and you only pay for your travel days. The fast, reliable, and secure mobile network have prices reaching as low as $3 a day (5GB Plan) if you are staying long-term in Japan, making it the best travel companion for leisure and business travelers.
How To Order
Ordering is easy with Vision Global WiFi. All reservations can be done online so it’s fast and convenient.
- Reserve and Pay. Sign-up online at https://visionglobalwifi.com. State the number of days you will be traveling and pay using your credit card.
- Choose Delivery or Pick It Up in Any Selected Airports in Japan. Vision Global WiFi will deliver the device via mail to your designated location for US Based customers or through any of the designated airports in Japan.
- Return. Using the return envelope included in the package, return the device within 1 day of the original return day. You can also return the Pocket WiFi device at any airport in Japan listed below.
Where to Pick Up The Pocket Wifi In Japan
You can pick it up at any of these airports around Japan:
- Narita International Airport Terminal 1
- Narita International Airport Terminal 2
- Haneda Airport International Terminal
- Kansai International Airport Terminal 1 Building
- Chubu Centrair International Airport
- New Chitose Airport
- Fukuoka Airport
- Naha Airport
- Kabuki-jo Shinjuku
How To Use
The Vision Mobile WiFi is easy to use. All you have to do is to turn it on and wait for it to connect. It doesn’t take the device very long to search and connect. Once it’s connected, find the particular WiFi network and connect to it. The device has a small screen showing the country where it is connected and how much data has been used.
A Few More Things to Know about Vision Mobile WiFi
- The Vision Mobile WiFi works in over 130 countries. It has more than 5 million users.
- The longer your intended trip is and the longer you will be using it, the lesser it will cost daily. A month-long trip to Japan would just be $2 per day, which is an incredible steal!
- Prices vary, depending on the location. Some regions may also be more expensive than others.
- You can connect up to 5 devices!
- You will be connected to a secured network.
- The WiFI router is the most lightweight WiFi device in Japan! Plus, it works as a portable charger too.
How Much Does It Cost?
The best part of Vision Global WiFi’s ordering process is that there are different options that you can choose. Other WiFi devices have a flat rate per day, with a data cap. However, with Vision Global WiFi, you can choose the best plan that fits your needs.
If you know that you will only use the internet to check your email, you can get a more limited data plan. If you are a heavy user and you don’t want to worry about the speed slowing down, you can opt for the unlimited data plans (which are only available in certain countries).
To make sure that you are getting the best prices, the rates vary depending on your country of destination. If you are a long-term traveler who will use the device for more than 30 days, you will get a discounted daily rate.
- Unlimited MAX – Fully unlimited never slow down plan
- Unlimited Plus – Up to 1GB of 4G-LTE then slows down to 2G speeds, the data will reset daily at Japan midnight time.
- Up to 5GB plan – The device will have 5GB of usable data. After exceeding the limit the device will stop.
What Are The Countries They Serve?
Currently, Vision Global WiFi provides services to more than 130 countries.
Africa: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia
Asia: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, China, Christmas Island, Cambodia, Cyrus, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen.
Europe: Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Gibraltar, Greece, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Principality of Andorra, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican
North America: Alaska, Aruba, The Bahamas, Canada, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Curacao, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Hawaii, Honduras, Martinique, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saint Martin, Sint Maarten, United States of America, South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela
Oceania: Australia, Fiji, Guam, New Zealand, Saipan, Tahiti
Now, you can stay connected anytime and anywhere with Vision Global WiFi.
To know more about Vision Global WiFi, you may visit their website at https://visionglobalwifi.com, via email at email@example.com or by phone at 1 (424) 219-9224.