Tronsmart Apollo Air+, An Upgrade of the Apollo Air
Team Out of Town Blog Hub (www.outoftownblog.com) – How do you block off disturbing background music while listening to music? You cancel them. But how do we do that? We recommend you get the Tronsmart Apollo Air+ Earbuds and experience a solid noise cancellation experience.
Check out this article and learn why the Tronsmart Apollo Air+ Earbuds is a must-have on your tech list that will make you productive at work.
What’s inside the Box
Here’s what’s inside the Apollo Air+ Earbuds box:
- the Apollo Air+ Earbuds
- PU pouch
- an extra four pairs of ear tips
- type-c charging cable
- user manual
- warranty card
What we love about it
Aside from the fact that the Apollo Air+ comes with a PU pouch and an extra four pairs of ear tips, here are things we love about this product:
- Equipped with Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive technology.
- It can give off immersive and HD-quality audio – minus the background noise. It is also built with 6 mics together with cVc 8.0 technology so expect excellent voice call performance.
- Well-balanced sound and great response.
- A notable thing we experienced with the Apollo Air+ is that it automatically detects when you remove the earbuds then put them on your ears again. It produces a well-balanced sound, the same with high-end brands of earbuds in the market.
- Easy to use touch controls.
- Must tap either of the sides twice for pressing play and pause. For rejecting a call, tap the left earbuds twice as well. If you want to maximize the volume, tap the right earbud once, then tap the left earbud once if you want to lessen the volume.
- 5-hour playtime
What we don’t like about it?
- Keeps falling out
It’s portable and convenient, yet, but since I move a lot or maybe walk from time to time, it’s not as stable in the ears, but that’s given. Overall, it’s an impressive piece of earbuds that’s worth the buy.
Where can you buy it?
The Tronsmart Apollo Air earbuds is currently priced at Php 2,799. You can purchase them on Lazada and Shopee.