Cebu Pacific Peak Season Travel Advisory
It’s Holiday Season once again and in case you have an upcoming flight, be sure to check this Peak Season Travel Advisory from Cebu Pacific to avoid missing your flight.
Cebu Pacific (CEB) and Cebgo remind all passengers to allot ample time to check-in, go through security and immigration checks, and process pre-departure requirements, to avoid long queues at the check-in and immigration counters.
CEB Domestic Check-in counters are open three (3) hours before the scheduled time of departure and four (4) hours for International flights. All check-in counters close 45 minutes before the scheduled time of flights, except for Shanghai (50 minutes).
To cut the waiting time, CEB and Cebgo passengers are encouraged to use the following check-in options:
- CEB Mobile Check-in. Download the official Cebu Pacific Mobile App on the App Store or Google Play and tap on the Check-In option. CEB Mobile Check-in is available from seven (7) days to four (4) hours before an international flight, and up to one (1) hour before a domestic flight.
- CEB Web Check-in. Visit the Manage Booking section of the Cebu Pacific website (http://www.cebupacificair.com). For international flights, web check-in is available from seven (7) days up to four (4) hours before scheduled flight departure. Those taking domestic flights can do web check-in up to one (1) hour before their scheduled departure.
- Self Check-in Kiosks. Passengers at NAIA Terminals 3 and 4 and selected domestic airports can use these kiosks to check-in their flights from eight (8) hours up to one (1) hour before the scheduled flight departure.
Domestic Airports with CEB Self Check-in Kiosks
|Bacolod||Bacolod – Silay International Airport|
|Busuanga (Coron)||Francisco B. Reyes Airport|
|Cagayan de Oro||Laguindingan Airport|
|Clark||Clark International Airport|
|Davao||Francisco Bangoy International Airport|
|General Santos||General Santos International Airport|
|Iloilo||Iloilo International Airport|
|Kalibo||Kalibo International Airport|
|Legazpi||Legazpi International Airport|
|Ozamiz||Labo Ozamiz City Airport|
|Puerto Princesa||Puerto Princesa International Airport|
|Zamboanga||Zamboanga International Airport|
Domestic web or mobile check-in guests with checked luggage can drop these off at the bag drop counter at least 45 minutes before the flight. International web or mobile check-in guests still need to show up at check-in or bag drop counter at least one (1) hour before the flight to present valid travel documents.
Here are other reminders for all CEB and Cebgo passengers:
- Mind the weight of your hand-carried luggage. CEB allows only ONE (1) hand carry bag with maximum weight of SEVEN (7) kilos for all flights
- Liquids, aerosols, and gels inside a hand-carry bag should be in a container (100 ml or less) and they should be placed in a clear, resealable plastic bag.
- Purchase baggage allowance upon booking, with options ranging from 15 to 40 kilos. This lets you save as much as 71% compared to paying excess baggage fees at the airport.
- Be security-conscious. When possible, lock and seal your luggage and easily identifiable markers on your check-in baggage. We advise guests to hand-carry valuable items.
- Proceed to the boarding gate immediately after completing check-in requirements.
- Listen to announcements on the airport’s Public Address (PA) system, in case there are any changes on flight schedules, boarding times, gate assignments, etc.
- Guests should be at the gate 30 minutes before the scheduled time of departure.