Congratulations to WeekendHaven.com for winning in our last months “Why do you need Packsafe?” contest.
For this month we are giving away Slingsafe 200 Anti-Theft Sling Purse – a sling type bag worth Php2,750.00. How to Join? Just share personal tips on how to travel safe and light?
Slingsafe 200 Anti-Theft Sling Purse
Traveling light seems to be everyones goal each time we pack our bags for our next trip but we always end up bringing so many things that we dont even need. This contest is open to all Philippine based bloggers regardless of the Blog niche coz we all travel right?
Slingsafe 200 Anti-Theft Sling Purse is a versatile and lightweight shoulder bag with 4 anti-theft features. Great for short day trips without weighing you down with excess gear. What makes it different? It has slashguard in front panel and Slashproof adjustable shoulder strap. Snatchproof shoulder strap allows the bag to anchor to a secure fixture – Tamperproof concealed safety hook secures front flap, main compartment and zippers – Main zippered compartment – Internal snug-fitting mobile phone / PDA / digital camera / mp3 player pocket – Internal back wall zippered pocket – Front zippered pocket – Rear slip pocket – Headphone port
Contest Mechanics :
- – Create a blog post with a topic “Why I love Pacsafe” and write about your favorite Pacsafe product.
- – Each blog entry is required to have/include at least a photo of their (desired) Pacsafe product.
- – Deadline of submission of blog entries is until August 14, 2010.
- – Winner will be announced on August 20, 2010.
- – To submit your entry, post the URL of your blog post / entry in the comment section of this post:)
Other Contest Details / Terms :
- – Validity of blog entry is only within the month it was entered to.
- – A blogger can have multiple entries per month.
- – Blogger must be based in the Philippines.
- – Blog entries will be evaluated based on content, organization and relevance to the theme.
- – Blog entry, including accompanying images, must not in any way violate any intellectual property right. By submitting a blog as a contest entry, blogger certifies that it is his or her original work and that the same does not currently exist in any other publication, blog or website.
- – Once a blogger has been awarded as winner, he or she is no longer eligible to become the winner in the other contest.
- – The winner of the blog contest would be announced within the following month after the last day of each month in the host blog site and Pacsafe Facebook Fan Page.
- – By participating in the contest, member automatically grants Pacsafe the right to use, copy, adapt, transmit, publish and display submitted entry, whether in whole or in part and this will be applicable worldwide and in perpetuity.
- – Winning blog entry will have his or her entry also posted/featured at the Pacsafe Philippines Facebook Fan Page (www.facebook.com/Pacsafe )
Contest Entries :