Philippines’ AirAsia launches new Inflight Merchandise: Sunnies Sunglasses and other trendy travel Items now available for grab in all AirAsia flights
Air Asia has a new offering that each jetsetter will surely love. The airline, which is known all over the world for its low cost fare rates, has revealed its most recent inflight merchandise.
During our recent staycation at Amorita Resort Bohol (review), a grand and intimate launch was held at Tomar Tapas Bar located inside the beautiful resort. It was a night of best tasting tapas, sangria and paella while the participants are enjoying the open mic session inside the Tapas Bar.
Gerard Penaflor, Philippines AirAsia Commercial Head expressed excitement over their latest offerings.
“To fully enjoy best value added service when flying with AirAsia, we are thrilled to introduce our new inflight merchandise which includes limited edition collectibles, travel kits, toys, tumblers, beach towel and bags and much more at reasonable prices,” he said.
AirAsia has joined forces with Sunnies to offer stylish sunglasses for as low as P399. To fortify their partnership, AirAsia and Sunnies held a press launch in Amorita Resort in Bohol. The event’s highlight was when the AirAsia crew modeled the sunglasses and other fashionable items from the airline’s latest merchandise catalogue.
Other travel accessories and gift items can be purchased for P50 up to P1,530. These are available on all AirAsia flights from Manila, Davao, Kalibo / Boracay, Bohol, Davao, Tacloban and Palawan, including international flights to/from Malaysia, Korea, Macau, Hong Kong, and Shanghai in China. These offerings give passengers the chance to bring stylish and AirAsia exclusive travel items with them as they go on their respective trips.
Promo fares can also be viewed at AIRASIA.com for flights to / from Manila, Davao, Cebu, Tagbilaran / Bohol, as well as flights from Cebu to Puerto Princesa / Palawan and Manila.
Here are AirAsia’s recommendations when it comes to top five things to have in its latest “Spring is in the Air” catalogue:
- Sunnies sunglasses – These come in six trendy colors and designs.
- Lagu Beach Towel Blankets and Bags – These come in an array colors and are made in the Philippines. It is highly recommended, because it is allergen-free, sand repellant, and has a quick-dry effect.
- Travel Kits for men and women – These include bathroom essentials in gold and black pouch. A travel kit includes a styling gel, Tiger balm, and a bottle opener.
- Airport playset – This travel must-have is composed of a toy set with an assortment of ground support equipment or airport vehicles, like steps and cargo vehicles and tow truck.
- AirAsia comfort kit – This travel item is the airline’s bestseller. It includes inflatable pillow, soft blanket and an eye mask. With this travel kit, passengers are guaranteed of a comfortable and enjoyable flight.
You can keep abreast with AirAsia’s newest promotion and activities via twitter (@AirAsiaPH), Instagram (@AirAsiaPh), Viber public chat (@AirAsiaPh), and on Facebook (facebook.com/AirAsiaPhilippines).