Chocolate Magic: Devilish Banana Cake Easy Recipe
Table of Contents
Want some sweet magic in your food? Then you gotta have a bottle of chocolate syrup in your cupboard! Clara Ole’s Chocolate syrup, for one, is a very handy ingredient that adds magic to your regular food staples.
It transforms your coffee into a Hot Mocha drink. Simply pour the syrup into your cup, add your hot coffee, add milk if you wish, and stir.
It makes for a Chocolatey Banana Smoothie. Put two bananas, a quarter cup of chocolate syrup, a dash of cinnamon, a half cup milk, a cup of ice. Blend and drink. Enjoy!
It acts as a spread to your bread.
It is a tempting topping to your muffin.
It gives a boost to your fruit salad.
It adds sparkle to your ice cream.
It adds excitement to your pancakes.
It gives a sweet memory to your cocktail. Pour a shot of brandy, a shot of chocolate syrup, a dollop of cream, a shot of espresso, a dash of nutmeg and ice.
It acts as a tool for your palatable food presentation.
It gives a devilish moist to your cake, like the recipe below.
Devilish Banana Cake Ingredients
- 1 cup whey, yogurt or butter
- 1 cup Muscovado Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3 mashed Bananas
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp. Sesame Seeds (pre-soaked)
- Clara Ole Chocolate Syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix Sugar and whey. Add eggs and bananas. Mix well.
- Fold in flour, baking soda, and cinnamon powder. Mix.
- Add sesame seeds. Mix.
- Pour batter in a greased baking pan. Put in the oven and let it bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove cake from the oven. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Puncture the cake with a chopstick, fork or toothpick.
- Coat the cake with a rich amount of chocolate syrup.
- Once cooled, slice the cake to let the syrup cover every side of the sliced portions.
When hosting a kiddie party, add chocolate syrup to desserts, then come up with a baking activity wherein the kids get to have fun putting chocolate syrup to their food.
Whatever your food style, just keep a bottle of Clara Ole’s Chocolate Syrup all the time.