Manila, Philippines — ALL Cebu Pacific DOMESTIC flights to and from Manila remain CANCELLED until April 14 (Tuesday), in line with the Philippine government directive for a community quarantine over Metro Manila to contain the spread of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
On top of this, there are constant updates to the travel restrictions being imposed by various Philippine and International Governments. These orders restrict our ability to mount flights and accommodate passengers affected by cancellations. We continue to monitor developments and will provide updates on any changes to our flights.
At this time, Cebu Pacific CONTINUES to operate the following flights to and from the following hubs:
|Bali (Denpasar)||Boracay (Caticlan) (until Mar 17)|
|Bangkok||Butuan (until Mar 19)|
|Dubai||Clark (until Mar 18)|
|Ho Chi Minh||Iloilo (until Mar 17)|
|Jakarta||Ozamiz (until Mar 17)|
|Kota Kinabalu||Siargao (until Mar 17)|
|Kuala Lumpur||Tacloban (until Mar 17)|
ALL DOMESTIC FLIGHTS ARE CANCELLED from March 20 until April 14.
Passengers on canceled flights can choose from any of these options:
- Rebook the flight, with change fees and fare difference waived.
- Store the full value of the ticket in a Travel Fund. This is valid for 180 days and can be used to book any Cebu Pacific flight within the next 12 months
- Get a full refund. The refund will be according to the mode of payment. If paid in cash, a refund must be claimed at designated Cebu Pacific ticket offices. If payment was made through debit or credit card, please allow two (2) billing cycles for the refund to be credited into the account
Flights may instead be managed online through the “Manage Booking” portal in the Cebu Pacific website http://bit.ly/CEBmanageflight
We strongly discourage passengers from going to our Ticket Offices in the interest of public health and safety. The Manila International Airport Authority has also banned entry into the terminals of non-passengers or those do not have a confirmed flight.
Meanwhile, passengers with confirmed flights from April 15 until April 30, 2020, who want to forego travel can avail any of the following options:
- Free Rebooking– Rebook flights to new travel date, with change fees waived. Fare difference may apply
To rebook the flight, use the “Manage Booking” portal in the Cebu Pacific website http://bit.ly/CEBmanageflight
- Travel Fund– The full cost of the ticket can be placed in a Travel Fund which can then be used as payment for a future booking. The Travel Fund is valid for 180 days and can be used for bookings as far as 12 months out
To avail of the Travel Fund option, use the “Manage Booking” portal in the Cebu Pacific website http://bit.ly/CEBmanageflight to cancel the booking and store the value in the Travel Fund
For more details, please read here bit.ly/CEBCOVID-19FAQ
For other passenger-related concerns, passengers can contact Cebu Pacific via http://bit.ly/CEBrequest
For customers of Cebu Pacific Cargo, please contact +63288027070 or email email@example.com
We thank everyone for their patience and understanding as we all try to mitigate the risk of contamination from the Coronavirus (COVID-19).