Cebu Pacific 2021 Seat Sale
Manila, Philippines — Cebu Pacific announced P99 Seat Sale for select domestic flights with a travel period up to June 2021.
The Cebu Pacific 2021 Seat Sale period will run from July 7 to 13, 2020 covering the travel period April 1 to June 30, 2021.
The P99 one-way base will be available for the following domestic destinations:
- Cagayan De Oro to Iloilo
- Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Calbayog, Camiguin, Cagayan De Oro, Clark, Coron (Busuanga), Dumaguete, Dipolog, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Surigao, Siargao, Tacloban, or Zamboanga
- Clark to Boracay (Caticlan), Davao, or Iloilo
- Davao to Bacolod, Bohol, Cagayan De Oro, Iloilo, or Zamboanga
- Iloilo to General Santos
- Zamboanga to Tawi Taw
The tickets on sale are inclusive of 7-kilogram hand-carry baggage allowance. The base fare does not include web admin fee of 12% VAT, terminal fees, and fuel surcharge.
Cebu Pacific also offers seat sale on select international destinations, covering travel period April 1, 2021, to June 30, 2021.
Here’s the list of International flights on sale:
- Manila to Hong Kong (P299 base fare)
- Clark to Hong Kong (P499 base fare)
- Manila to Brunei, Bangkok, Guangzhou (Canton), Ho Chi Minh, Nagoya, Osaka, Seoul (Incheon), Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo (Narita), or Xiamen (P499 base fare)
- Manila to Dubai (P999 base fare)
The international one-way fares above are inclusive of 7-kilogram hand carry baggage allowance, however, the fare does not include web admin fees for short-haul and long haul flights, and P550 International Terminal Fee and Fuel Surcharge.
The above domestic and international promotional fares are also inclusive of their free flexible rebooking feature. This feature allows passengers to rebook their flight twice for free.
It is best to always keep your personal hygiene in check. Here are some tips:
- Carry your personal alcohol/sanitizer to clean your hands after touching any surface.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth if your hands have not been disinfected.
- Always wear a face mask and/or face shield, especially when in public.
- Observe physical distancing.
- Limit contact with any surfaces.
- If you’re feeling unwell, consult a medical practitioner immediately and limit contact with any surface or person.
Want more updates about new and interesting tourist attractions and beach destinations in the Philippines? Please follow #TeamOutofTown, on Facebook, and Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for more travel ideas.
- Ultimate List Of The Best Hotels In Cagayan De Oro City
- A Scenic Journey To Camiguin Via Cagayan De Oro