10 Coziest Airbnbs in Tagaytay City
Looking for the Coziest Airbnbs in Tagaytay? Before cuddle weather ends, iykwim. Those of us who live in the metro are used to the heat and humidity. So, often, when the rare cold weather comes, we treasure it until it lasts. And where to better spend your weekend when it’s pouring other than Tagaytay? Don’t worry; we made a list of the coziest and most stylish Airbnbs in the area under Php2,000 so you don’t have to!
- This elegant one-bedroom unit is full of classic touches that make it feel like a 5-star resort room ripped straight from the pages of the latest home decor magazine. The place is perfect if you want your vacation photos to have that “yayamanin” vibe! *winks*
- Listing: https://abnb.me/Wp4Cn2YQ5Y
- Cost: Starts at $27/PHP1,404 per night.
Highlights: WiFi, Smart TV, Netflix access, pool, great view outside the balcony, close to malls and restaurants
- Reminiscent of the humble bahay kubo, this stylish abode is wide and spacious, with plenty of Filipino and Bali furnishing that gives the space a tropic charm.
- Listing: https://abnb.me/94A1PQVS5Y
- Cost: Starts at $29/Php1,508 per night.
Highlights: WiFi, Smart TV, Netflix access, pool, view of Taal, close to malls and restaurants
- Perfect for your barkada’s next Tagaytay getaway, this posh New York-style dormitory has everything your group needs for an enjoyable stay. Yep, this includes two bunk beds with an additional sofa bed all fitted with 100% cotton linens.
- Listing: https://abnb.me/dxxOfxfW5Y
- Cost: Starts at $35/ PHP1,820 per night.
Highlights: Four beds, can accommodate eight guests, free breakfast, stylish dormitory type, WiFi, Smart TV, Netflix access, pool
- If you want to feel the summer spirit despite the heavy downpour of the rain, this is where you need to be. Space features faux house plants, boho prints, and tropical birds.
- Listing: https://abnb.me/oDONRyRT5Y
- Cost: Starts at $28/ PHP1,450 per night.
Highlights: View deck, WiFi, Smart TV, Netflix access, pool, relaxing room aesthetic
- Rustic and romantic, this French and Country-inspired Airbnb listing was featured in a local home interior magazine. Here you can have an amazing view of Taal right from your bed or balcony.
- Listing: https://abnb.me/VSKLgGKV5Y
- Cost: Starts at $36/ PHP1,560 per night.
Highlights: Near the Rotunda, with a view of the Taal, WiFi, Smart TV, Netflix access, pool
- Colorful and tasteful furnishing set against a backdrop of clean, white walls gives this modest Scandinavian-inspired unit a neat yet playful look. Just imagine curling up with a good book while sipping hot chocolate in that comfy-looking bed.
- Listing: https://abnb.me/oDONRyRT5Y
- Cost: Starts at $32/PHP1,650 per night.
Highlights: Reserved parking slot, WiFi, Smart TV, Netflix access, pool, spacious and airy feel that is easy on the eyes
- Cyan and cerulean hues evoke that coastal paradise feeling inside this home. The owners describe it as a relaxed space with fun and vibrant palette to give a light and breezy air that brings the tranquillity of the ocean inside the room.
- Listing: https://abnb.me/aOyZa6KW5Y
- Cost: Starts at $35/PHP1,820 per night.
Highlights: Reserved parking slot, with Taal views, WiFi, Smart TV, Netflix access, pool
- The mix of warm wood furniture with tropical elements like lush green palms gives this space a sense of Brazilian summer vibe. The owner wants guests to imagine themselves sipping Caipirinha on the beach amidst samba and bossa nova rhythms, but with the nice cool breeze of Tagaytay.
- Listing: https://abnb.me/Rm1K0fNX5Y
- Cost: Starts at $35/PHP1,716 per night.
Highlights: Free breakfast, free parking slot, with Taal views, WiFi, Smart TV, Netflix access, pool
- Cuddly bears will sure to bring out the kid in you when you book this bright and sunny Airbnb. The listing says that the owners wanted to create a space with lively shades of yellow to create new happy memories for their guests and remind them that no one is too old for a teddy bear. Awwww!
- Listing: https://abnb.me/Zafdey2Y5Y
- Cost: Starts at $29/PHP1,508 per night.
Highlights: IT HAS TEDDY BEARS!
- The force is strong with this jaw-dropping Star Wars-inspired suite that boasts of a different world in a futuristic space travel and adventure. We are definitely impressed with the Millenium Falcon bed and the galactic empire wallpaper!
- Listing: https://abnb.me/8cJAnGBY5Y
- Cost: Starts at $37/PHP1,924 per night.
Highlights: Star Wars-themed space, spacious, with roof deck, WiFi, Smart TV, Netflix access, pool
*All Photos from Airbnb, Rates may change without prior notice.
Check out our complete list of affordable Tagaytay hotels and resorts via Agoda or you may also see available Airbnb properties in the city.
Want more stories like this? Please follow #TeamOutofTown on Facebook, and Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for more travel ideas.
Also read: Tagaytay Bucket List: Top 10 Best Things To Do in Tagaytay City